Nikon Compartment Leather Cases

I found this at a Photorama show some 20 years ago- a Nikon FB-11 with a Canvas Case FOR the FB-11.

View attachment 4832893View attachment 4832894

I've not seen this in the Nikon/Nikkormat Manuals. Would be interested if anyone knows about it. Was it an Option, ordered separate, or included with the FB-11?
Does your FB-11 have facing camera saddles? That's what my father schelped around Kodak in Rochester for years. Even after years of service it looked wonderful. Never saw the canvas cover in any of the price sheets from back then.

Thanks for sharing!

B2 (;->

Does your FB-11 have facing camera saddles? That's what my father schelped around Kodak in Rochester for years. Even after years of service it looked wonderful. Never saw the canvas cover in any of the price sheets from back then.

Thanks for sharing!

B2 (;->
Two camera holders on the top deck, side-to-side, allow for a decent lens to be attached. Top deck comes out to reveal compartments below. These days- i fill them with some collectible Nikon gadgets.

We'll do a "What's in Brian's Vintage Bag" soon.

Two camera holders on the top deck, side-to-side, allow for a decent lens to be attached. Top deck comes out to reveal compartments below. These days- i fill them with some collectible Nikon gadgets.

We'll do a "What's in Brian's Vintage Bag" soon.

You mean like the meter illuminator that screws into the eyepiece? The 52mm ND400 filter?

Can not wait to see!

B2 (;->

I have the Meter Illuminator- some 30+ years ago found one with a dead bulb and hacked it for LED.

No ND400... But boxed sets of 52mm filters from the RF era.

I have an earlier version of this, with the older Nikon logo embossed on the top (the diagonal on the N is curved, like on the Nikon S). But I can't figure out what goes where inside the case -- all these cubbies and pockets but nothing seems obvious. Need a manual!
That seems to look like mine.
please post some pix !! Thats what this thread is for :)
And also I'm searching the net for brochures pix or anything similar.
I could not find anything in R. Rotolonis book, old Handbooks in the brochures on Pacific Rim Cameras . . . .

I've been moving LOTS of lenses, cameras, finders, etc from the room my Daughter will use for a Home Office.

I've found stuff forgotten about....

Back