OMG! Enough of Vbulletin and issues with RFF performance. New site in the works !!!!

Very nice! Blazing fast! Excellent job!!

Last edited:
The default skin style is not bad, as is "Shades of Grey" (you can choose at the bottom of the page).

Hoping for more skin choices over time. Especially darker/subdued themes Like Carbon: https://xenfocus.com/styles/carbon/

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I'm digging it so far. I was having so many problems (being prompted way too many times to re-login, etc) that I ended up just kind of staying away for a while. Good to see the improvements!

I tried resetting my password a half-dozen times but never got the email (and yes I did check my junk/spam folders). I ended up having to re-register -- so I'm now VinceLupo instead of Vince Lupo.

I like how snappy the new software is, but I can't see an option for skipping straight to the first unread post in a topic like I used to on VBulletin. Am I missing something, is that feature not an option, or has it just not been implemented yet?

Nice to see these good changes! Is it possible to bring back rectangle userpics? :)

Last edited:
Fantastic - the upload speed change is so welcome, and the new format looks great as well.
Many thanks for all your work on this

I like how snappy the new software is, but I can't see an option for skipping straight to the first unread post in a topic like I used to on VBulletin. Am I missing something, is that feature not an option, or has it just not been implemented yet?
I think this is what you are looking for. Keep in mind its doable I am just learning how it all works. But if you do this, make sure to save as default. see attached. Top right Filters
Screenshot 2023-01-06 084612.png

Halleluia! The old site made me want to smash my display. I don't know what I'm going to do with the lack of frustration now.

I think this is what you are looking for. Keep in mind its doable I am just learning how it all works. But if you do this, make sure to save as default. see attached. Top right Filters
No, not that - there was a little box at the end of each thread title in the forum display on VBulletin that you could click on to load the thread and snap straight to the first unread post in that thread. I can click where it says "Today at 5:08 PM", for instance, and snap to the last post, but that means you miss the replies between that latest one and the last one you read unless you scroll back.

I've had a similar issue - was Muggins, I rather suspect I registered that with a long-dead email address, especially as I think I was a member before gmail existed....

I've had a similar issue - was Muggins, I rather suspect I registered that with a long-dead email address, especially as I think I was a member before gmail existed....
let me know when yo log on to your new old account after you use the password I sent you via a pm. then i will delete this new account

Back