one lens - one camera - dear diary

Dear Diary... End of day one...

Dear Diary... End of day one...

Well, day one ended for me..
I took a few more images, and I started a "Blurb" photo-book to record my year.. and to look at down the road and acquiesce.

A few images from day 1

600LS-P1020277.tn.jpg

600LS-P1020280.tn.jpg

600LS-P1020283.tn.jpg

Well, I need to go to bed now.... work day tomorrow

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Got my m/43 dedicated 3 tube extension set in the mail the other day, and I just had to try it out. I took 2 photos, 1 with no tubes, just the adapters, and 1 with all 3 tubes (posted else where on this site). Now, I just have to include this addition for this project... :)
Sooooo, with the Tubes I will have to use f/11-16, :p but, for my standard stuff, F/1.5 (f/1.5-F/2.8 until my .6 ND comes in)..
OK, I have set up a Google Gallery that will contain images of my progress, and I will post a few here know and again., Feel free to leave comments on any images in that gallery.....All for now...

Hey y’all!
I want to start that thing out as well (maybe, not completely sure yet).
I’d take my Bessa R, the CV Color-Skopar Pancake 35mm 2,5 and APX 100 and 400 (or maybe for High-ISO Tri-X, so you see, I’m not that strong with me). If I really do it, I tell you!
Do you think, the 35mm ist fine, or shell I take a 50mm? I think, I like the 35mm better, but the 50mm is just the standard-lens. There is nothing more classic, so what would you do?

Question; would it be cheating to use two different format cameras if the lens were of the same or close to the same relative focal length?
Example M4-2 with 35mm and Fuji GS645S with 60mm
Tri-X and Arista Premium 400.

I think, there is no cheating. We all do it on our own. Not to prove something to „The Online Photographer“ or anyone else. So at least, I will do it for my own, to improve my photography. So, do your own experiment, and if that includes using two cameras, go for it!

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

A week end image, while dinning with my wife
900LS-P1020427_filtered.tn.jpg

I have started to be more bold hanging my camera around my neck...I get a look or 2 when I enter a business :p

UPDATE:

The Leica M6 TTL LHSA I got from KEH took a poop on itself. I returned it. Serendipitously, two days later, my trusty 2002 M7 returned from Leica after an epic 10-month repair journey. So, now that it's back home, my 1/1/1 camera kit will be:

Leica M7
Summilux-M 35 pre-ASPH
Tri-X

I hope people embarking on this will post photos to the thread, as well as links.

It's been a week since my last entry. I have been out a few times and I since I am using a 50 on a G1, it is a 100 fov for practical purposes. I am getting better looking for images, and I am not parking too close as I might, if I used it on my M5..

Here is a image from today
800LS-P1020671.tn.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a week since my last entry. I have been out a few times and I since I am using a 50 on a G1, it is a 100 fov for practical purposes. I am getting better looking for images, and I am parking to close as I might, if I used it on my M5..

Here is a image from today
800LS-P1020671.tn.jpg

you're getting better looking?

gee, maybe i'll try this 1 lens 1 camera thing...

Dear Diary
Life as of Late has been a Disaster...from choosing the wrong Film to going from easy plastic reels to suicidal metal ones
Here is my first visual Post...nokton1.1 / neopan400 /M5 on loan
since embarking on this Ridiculous Journey...:eek:
4914668620_7f4ef86e78_b.jpg
">

Dedicated Tumblr for this Project

Dedicated Tumblr for this Project

So, due to my M6-M7 kerfuffle, I've postponed my official kickoff until September 1, but I set up a dedicated Tumblr account for the 1/1/1/1 project, which can be found here: http://zbzb.tumblr.com/

These first images are from expired rolls I figured I'd shoot prior to official kickoff. Already frustrated and challenged by the limitations but looking forward to what develops...

(aside: I know how to embed images from Flickr, but if anyone would PM me the embed code for images hosted on other domains, i.e. Tumblr, I'd appreciate it.)

Thanks.

So, due to my M6-M7 kerfuffle, I've postponed my official kickoff until September 1, but I set up a dedicated Tumblr account for the 1/1/1/1 project, which can be found here: http://zbzb.tumblr.com/

These first images are from expired rolls I figured I'd shoot prior to official kickoff. Already frustrated and challenged by the limitations but looking forward to what develops...

(aside: I know how to embed images from Flickr, but if anyone would PM me the embed code for images hosted on other domains, i.e. Tumblr, I'd appreciate it.)

Thanks.

Your style is cool....
Is the last one a self portrait?
Very Nice

Dear Diary
Life as of Late has been a Disaster...from choosing the wrong Film to going from easy plastic reels to suicidal metal ones
Here is my first visual Post...nokton1.1 / neopan400 /M5 on loan
since embarking on this Ridiculous Journey...:eek:
4914668620_7f4ef86e78_b.jpg
">

Great image, dispite the dev screw up :D
Is this from your last roll with recently sold Nokton 1.1

Back