Password issue resolved??? Please validate

After many attempts the password reset email finally arrived. If I ever see another ladybug, it will be too soon! Everything seems to be working fine now.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Harrisburg PA :)

I had to register a new account. I'm now ray*gun and I was ray*j*gun. Also, I jad to use my wifes email to re-register. Can you put my old records into my new name? Also how do I get the account back to me email addy?

Thanks!!

After 3 days of trying the password reset and confirmation email worked. New account. All seems ok now though.

Jorge- This is Froyd. I'm writing from this temporary account because I cannot access my regular account. Password reset is not working because the email address I had used a long time ago to register on RFF has become obsolete and is no longer available. I also sent you a PM and and a message through the Support module. Hope we can get this straightened out since I'm really excited at the prospect of abandoning this forum platform and moving on to a much improved RFF experience.

The password reset was simple and straightforward.

Thank you, MP Guy, for all you have been doing!

And thank you, Stephen, for RFF!

I am not able to reset my password, and I was forced to create a second account; is there a way for me to get back my first account?

For me it is not clear where to press to send the "I forgot the password" input. I finally got it to send but I really don't know where I actually pressed (used the up/down keys and pressed enter but what was marked at that point wasn't clear).

Cheers,
Anders

I did open a second account however my original is now working with a new P/W. How can I close the second account? The second account is ray*gun.

Password changes received from @MP Guy and @CameraQuest but they didn't work. Reported it to both and since then...crickets.
The @Dogman is irritated at having to use a fake name.

Really. This should have been an easier transfer of information from the old site.
I think the site is working on this, its something to do with your own privacy settings.

see separate email

Back