Hong Kong Photos from 2nd May HK club meeting : Sha Lo Tung

Dingo

Well-known
Local time
3:37 PM
A short afternoon meeting of Hong Kong Club last Saturday, location was Sha Lo Tung in Tai Po, some abandoned village houses, here first comes mine :

3496657142_1730e276bc_o.jpg

Some more in Flickr :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19654383@N00/sets/72157617627848916/detail/

Members please post yours.

agree .... :cool:

To Dingo:

Do you still have the 35 'Lux shots? I would like to have a copy of them ... hee hee ... if it's not too much trouble of course

No!!! I deleted them, so sorry. May I suggest you give it to me to do a detailed test? :p

Dingo, may I suggest you to try your Jupiter 12 on the M8? I am curious to see how it goes.

Pan,

The J-12 + M8 is the BEST and PERFECT combination so far i have ever tried! The lens is so terrific that i don't think i am a qualified user , so i gave it to Danny (SixPM) and hope he would make good use of it. ( Another reason i gave him is that they were born in the same year, he he.)

Okay, guys, here are some of my shots...

Attachments

• Doorway.jpg
    Doorway.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Flower.jpg
    Flower.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Window.jpg
    Window.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
Followed by these two characters... :D

And a still life of thermos and tea cup...

Attachments

• Louis.jpg
    Louis.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Vines.jpg
    Vines.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Thermos.jpg
    Thermos.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
Customized? How is that? BTW, good to know that you are back in action again, Max. :D

I changed the lever to M3/MP style lever (I personally prefer it to the "new" style lever) and replace the little dot!!!:p

And yes, I just came back from South Africa last Saturday so now we should organize a meeting!

Last edited:
Back