Hong Kong Photos from 2nd May HK club meeting : Sha Lo Tung

okie dokie ... finally uploaded mine ... here they are!

3566899054_8e87ec5cfa.jpg

3566285363_e2f7fd4a68.jpg

more can be found @ my Flickr!

Nice work 2REP, interesting composition, great colors especially the greens.

So did you mean 30/5 this Saturday? Yes, seems like quite a lot of us are good to go out that day, any suggestion? As i proposed it could be an 'M body gathering', he he.

Wonderful job- the light was great! In the first shot of the abandoned village building, the bright patches (sun on the grass?) in lower right are a bit distracting- have you thought about cropping it out (or, heavens, cloning)? My eye keeps wanting to go there.

Nice work 2REP, interesting composition, great colors especially the greens.

So did you mean 30/5 this Saturday? Yes, seems like quite a lot of us are good to go out that day, any suggestion? As i proposed it could be an 'M body gathering', he he.

thanks Dingo think my "weirdness" is in the photos again :p

if you like the green you would love the new Velvia50 (yes I shot @ ISO50 that day)

oops it's the 30th ... I'm okay also! "M Body Gathering" is a good idea! Now location ....

Wonderful job- the light was great! In the first shot of the abandoned village building, the bright patches (sun on the grass?) in lower right are a bit distracting- have you thought about cropping it out (or, heavens, cloning)? My eye keeps wanting to go there.

Thanks Zonan, feel free to download it from Flickr and I would love to see how you would crop it ... you know, to share different point of view :p

Back