Pictures of Canada taken by Canadian Leica.

Ko.Fe.

Lenses 35/21 Gears 46/20
Local time
1:31 AM
About year or so ago I returned to Ontario, Canada the M4-2 which was made in Ontario, Canada.
Here is something special to show it to Canadians and tell them - it is made in Canada.

I'm going to post here pictures of Canada taken by made in Canada Leica camera.

Can't afford MiC lens, yet.

Montreal Canadiens by Kostya Fedot, on Flickr

My M4-2 with a tabbed 50 Summicron (Canadian) was the most balanced camera I have had. And I took some of my best photos with it. The lens is now on the Monochrom, but i traded the camera for an M6.

My current 50 in black Elmar-50 M and it is same weight as Cron, almost.
Fits well on black M4-2.

M42_elmarM50_HP5_HC110_agfa_brovira_BN117_2015-10-06-0002.JPG

Thank you!

I was showing this print and others to gas station attendant on Monday. He told me it has retro feel in it. Maybe it comes from Agfa-Brovira paper which is from seventies, if not sixties.

Thank you, Robert!

I have some for later and I have couple of boxes of this old paper to print more once I have fresh negatives with local content.

I will copy your idea, and I will use my German made camera in Germany next year! The big challenge is finding a good US made camera for taking photos in the USA!

Well done.

Good!

Graflex is perfect for LF and Fuji instax. Brownie is special in MF department. And I don't see what is wrong with Argus. All three are iconic, but not as Leica, I guess.

About year or so ago I returned to Ontario, Canada the M4-2 which was made in Ontario, Canada.
Here is something special to show it to Canadians and tell them - it is made in Canada.

I'm going to post here pictures of Canada taken by made in Canada Leica camera.

Can't afford MiC lens, yet.

Montreal Canadiens by Kostya Fedot, on Flickr

can you be a real photographer talking about gear so much?

I will copy your idea, and I will use my German made camera in Germany next year! The big challenge is finding a good US made camera for taking photos in the USA!

Well done.

Speed Graphic! :)) I just saw the Weege exhibition at Ryerson University in Toronto. I had seen most of the photos over the years but there were newspaper clips from the New York newspaper PM. It was interesting to see how they laid out the photos and the captions.
I loved the shot of Weege typing a caption on a typewriters set up on the trunk of his car.

Back