Oregon Portland Meet up?

filmtwit

Desperate but not serious
Local time
2:19 PM
It looks like it's been a couple of years since a RFF Portland Meet up. Anyone interested? Time? Place?

I'd be up for a meeting! I live in inner SE but I'll head out just about anywhere. Perhaps if we get more people interested we can pick a place central to all of us?

In the burbs here, but can easily travel. I tend to prefer inner east to most of the west-side.

Ideally some place with decent booze and interesting lighting?

Last edited:
Two suggestions that come to mind are The Green Dragon on SE 9th and Belmont. The have an extensive tap selection as well as a small bar. Food's not bad either. Lighting is Ok. The Horse Brass up on SE 45th and Belmont also has great selection of beer and drinks but with moodier (sp?) lighting. Sorta dark in certain spots. NE has some great spots as well.

Here's a place I went to last Saturday with a group of friends after a photo shoot at Hippo Hardware:

http://www.theeastburn.com/

It's located at 18th and Burnside on the East side. The food was delicious. Lots of beers to choose from as well.

Do folks want to go after work during the week or on a weekend?

Ellen

Eastburn is good (I used to live around the corner from it).
Fire On the Mountain is good too.
Club 21 is interesting.
The Standard is another choice.

Here's a place I went to last Saturday with a group of friends after a photo shoot at Hippo Hardware:

http://www.theeastburn.com/

It's located at 18th and Burnside on the East side. The food was delicious. Lots of beers to choose from as well.

Do folks want to go after work during the week or on a weekend?

Ellen

We now have three of us that like the Eastburn, myself, filmtwit and pachuco. May I suggest that we go ahead and schedule it at The Eastburn? :)

Day and time?

Ellen

I have class both Tuesday and Wednessday night. Otherwise I'm open.

Evenings the week of the 20th are pretty open for me if that's not to soon. I'm flexible though.

Eastburn
1800 East Burnside

Fire On the Mountain
1706 East Burnside Street, Portland

Club 21
2035 Northeast Glisan Street

The Standard
14 Northeast 22nd Avenue

Sounds like Monday or Thursday night should work as a whole. Let's try Thursday night at 7pm at Eastburn? Not sure about what date though?

I was going to say that the Thursday the 24th works for me but to be honest, most Thursday nights work for me :D

Sounding like a true portlander to me!

I was going to say that the Thursday the 24th works for me but to be honest, most Thursday nights work for me :D

OK folks, meet up is Thursday February 24th at Eastburn 7pm.
Tell one and all.

Back