Oregon Portland Meet up?

I'll be driving back from Idaho that day. Hopefully I can swing in for a few minutes before heading back to the wife.

Just as an FYI - I'll have my CV 35mm 2.5II with me at the Eastburn, I'd love to trade it for a 50mm of some kind if any Portland folk are interested.

Hi folks, just a reminder that the Portland area RFF folks are having a meet up at the Eastburn on East Burnside and 18th next week (Thursday the 24th) at 7pm.

From the sounds of it, if you have any extra equipment you'd like to trade or sell, bring it along. I sold off all my extra's here on RFF a week or two ago I hate to say, but I might have some film extra film.

Hi folks, just another reminder that two nights from now that the Portland area RFF folks are having a meet up at the Eastburn on East Burnside and 18th next week (Thursday the 24th) at 7pm.

Also, if you check the local craiglist there's a 50mm f1.4 for sale (not mine). Told em though to come by and show it off.

I plan on being there no matter how much snow we get! However, I don't think it'll be more than an inch or two at the most.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ellen

30 minutes and counting (Bump).

BTW - I have a couple of rolls of Double X I'm bringing.

Eastburn on East Burnside and 18th next week (Thursday the 24th) at 7pm.

Last edited:
Back