Post your Sony RX1 Images

Some recents. After over 3 years with this camera, I am continuously impressed with it. These are all just jpegs straight out of the camera, with a few tweaks to saturation and contrast in the camera.

MjRO91g.jpg

cAYxa34.jpg

BHixUT8.jpg

4jeGIJs.jpg

dZpmaG9.jpg

2o8Y53j.jpg

chDeWMK.jpg

pYnskuk.jpg

IbxWC7B.jpg

MLjat8h.jpg

Some recents. After over 3 years with this camera, I am continuously impressed with it. These are all just jpegs straight out of the camera, with a few tweaks to saturation and contrast in the camera.

Great work Patrick! Your blog has been a source of inspiration for me!

Glad you're still posting images in this thread, Stefano. I've just picked up another (slightly battered) RX1R. Can't wait to contribute again.

166744003.y5Kif349.jacksSmokes.jpg

166744012.5CaeTHMR.BrothersChillin.jpg

A couple grabshots at Pike Place Wednesday. Light was harsh, but welcome after two days of pouring rain.

I absolutely adore these photos (and many of the others in this thread). What sort of post processing are you doing? These pictures make me want to shoot digital again.

Thanks! I'm using the Replichrome Fuji Pro 800Z preset in LR, plus the camera's "light" profile. Though not fully capturing that evasive film look, I think it comes decently close. I still miss film, but the whole development and scanning ordeal had become quite a burden.

Back