post your sony rx100 images

Visit Florida Daytona Prototype Crew

Visit Florida Daytona Prototype Crew

U26194I1514989089.SEQ.0.jpg

many very good photos here! For me also a testimony of the easy and fun it is using this tiny camera, and it's versatility.
That's how I feel about it after using MKiii for a month and a half, and silent shutter is great for the street.

glad to have found this thread, my selection of photos recently taken in Vietnam: ( one or the other I may have shown in another thread already )

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

and in Bali:

Balinese
by andreas, on Flickr

Bali beach view ;)
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr

cheers, andreas

Lovely work, Andreas. I would expect the same, though, whatever camera you use. I only wish the RX100 had real manual override.

Thanks for all the inspiring work! I try to bring the RX100 as often as possible when out and about. Once in a while something of interest crosses your path.

Lovely work, Andreas. I would expect the same, though, whatever camera you use. I only wish the RX100 had real manual override.

thank you for the compliment Robert. Photography for me first of all is about having fun, I find it difficult to call it work ( but that could also be lack of understanding of English and how the term "work" is used? ) Then it is documentary and I am very happy if someone appreciates that. If there was a handful of photos of mine that can be considered seriously good that would be swell

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr, Sony RX100iii, Bali 2019

...And welcome to RFF, Gustaf.

The little RX is as easy to pocket as the GR (which was my everyday/everywhere carry for years), and carrying a reliable image device everwhere and photographing anything and everything is as good a way as any to grow one’s skills, visual intuition, and versatility.

Back