post your sony rx100 images

This thread is really picking up speed! A few more from this weekend - I actually could quite easily live with just this camera and nothing else (although obviously I won't...). The out of camera Jpegs are nearly perfect for my taste.

U6887I1347199977.SEQ.0.jpg

U6887I1347199983.SEQ.0.jpg

U6887I1347199987.SEQ.0.jpg

And a brick wall shot for the pixel peepers ;0)

U6887I1347199991.SEQ.0.jpg

There you go Paul, signature changed.

Joe, I'm doing okay without an internal finder. I have the GRD IV too which is the same so not too many problems. I found the Fuji X10 more of a pita despite it having an optical finder, as it had no focus confirmation and I found I had too many out of focus shots so had to use the LCD anyway.
The Sony has accurate and fast focus. I find the multi AF quite good in use for street shots. I'm also trying out hyperfocal shooting too.

There you go Paul, signature changed.

Joe, I'm doing okay without an internal finder. I have the GRD IV too which is the same so not too many problems. I found the Fuji X10 more of a pita despite it having an optical finder, as it had no focus confirmation and I found I had too many out of focus shots so had to use the LCD anyway.
The Sony has accurate and fast focus. I find the multi AF quite good in use for street shots. I'm also trying out hyperfocal shooting too.

i assumed that you would be fine with the lcd...i am having no problems or concerns either.

Back