Post your X100 photos

wow the image output of this camera is amazing. Did you manual focus at a certain aperture or is AF always dependable.

The image was taken at f stop 5.6 with the two men being the main focal point, I used AF on them, then tweaked the focus to drop the DOF enough to keep the background as crisp as possible without losing too much detail on the men.

The lens is definitely very crisp though, fuji have done a wonderful job with this camera/lens combo

8106166422_9686e4093c_c.jpg

Great photos in this post also!

What a special camera... so small and so GREAT.

Some examples from my first photos with the X100:

Simon...your photos never cease to amaze or inspire me. Even looking at these photos of "family events" made me saw "wow" outloud.

Your exposures on those photos are beautiful. If I may ask...how do you meter with this camera?

Simon...your photos never cease to amaze or inspire me. Even looking at these photos of "family events" made me saw "wow" outloud.

Your exposures on those photos are beautiful. If I may ask...how do you meter with this camera?

thank you very much patrick. this is my brother moving into a new place in nijmegen (NL) with his girlfriend, because, as you may be able to see from the first shot, they will be +1 in a few months time.
most or all of these shots were taken in manual mode without light metre, like i shoot my Ms. if i use it on aperture priority i have it set to spot metering.

Back