Rd-1, my first RF camera!

Should be regular SD cards, without the HC suffix, of 2GB or less. :D

Wow thanks all for the welcome and tips!

So I picked up a voigtlander 35mm 2.5 color skopar this morning (I'm eating cup o' noodles this month).

Those shots look really good. I'm excited to get out there--I'll try to get a couple shots in the forum later this week.

Does the rd-1 take sdhc cards? And max 2gb right?

Thanks!

I see that you are in SoCal, there is a very good repair shop in Culver City. Steve's Camera. He has done work on a couple Epsons for me. Knows the camera well. He can fix lens problems too. I have an Industar 50mm that does extremely well on my RD1 and I think I payed about $50 for it. It's a wonderful camera, just don't do what I did with my first two...... sell it. S

vietnam police

vietnam police

i am not missing the epson rd1s with the 15 mm voigtlander because i still use it. the 6 mp camera still suits my needs. the analogue dial is partially shut but the camera is still good. :)

The R-D1 will accept M-mount or LTM (also known s M39 or L39) lenses with an adapter. The absence of live view means you can't focus anything else you might adapt onto it.

Or focus with the scale on the lense,
I use my Nikon 8mm Samyang fisheye with a Nikon -> M adapter,
and use the 12mm CV finder
fun ! :) :)

Welcome to the R-D1 club :D. I too recently purchased my first DRF camera, the R-D1 from a friend who upgraded to an M9...
I had the Industar 50mmf3.5 and it worked well. My friend packaged the body with a CV 40f1.4 to make me buy it so I got it with that lens. Great combo!
I was not happy without a wider lens so I purchased a CV35f2.5. What can I say, it works beautifully too.
However, I must warn you that G.A.S. is pretty bad and you'll need to eat ramen noodles for a long time LOL!
As for me, I just pulled the trigger on a CV25f4 snapshot..... I think I'm done for now ;)

Back