RFF EuroMeet, Florence, April 10-11 2010

all you poor people! I was just out playing football with Paolo, one of the owners of our bed & breakfast and am now enjoying the beautiful night over Florence. we have another two and a half days left and I think I might even have enough tri-x left. thanks to all of you for the very intense weekend! Lisa took me shopping today, she even bought ME a jumper :D

I'll try and post some of my phone-aroids now if I can find the right software...

It really was an excellent week end. Simo and me really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. I'll have films developed withn a few days. Thanks to all the friends and a special thank to the organizers. grazie e ciao
robert

Indeed a great weekend !!!
Since I do not have the wait times of film ;) let me initiate the pictures posting by a tribute and a thanks to our two lead organizers :

Kully Leica Batman
bat%20leica%20kully.jpg

And Nico, the shots (Grappa) taker. :D
nico%20shots%20taker.jpg

Just arrived home 2h ago..but before i had a little problem with my camera, an air hostess and me..:D

Fantastic weekend indeed..really nice to meet everybody and put faces to everybody.
Simon enjoy a lot these 2days!
Really good phonandroids series!!
Yanick..lucky you..i'll have a lot of work!!:bang:

Many thanks to the organizers and looking forward more shots!

Indeed a great weekend !!!
Since I do not have the wait times of film ;) let me initiate the pictures posting by a tribute and a thanks to our two lead organizers :

Kully Leica Batman
[...]
And Nico, the shots (Grappa) taker. :D
[...]

Great pictures Yanick , please keep posting! :)

It's been such a perfect day... as Lou would have said! :D (rain apart obviously.. :p)

hahaha!!
Yes she had a very long legs..but i took the shot with my M6 (more quiet!!:))
She asked me to erase the picture..(hahah) i said yes of course..then i had to confess that was film..:)

Yes, it was a great weekend and it was really great to see you all. Just been mixing up the D76 so results should not be too long now...

O my God, that envy, I thought a lot about you these days!

I tried, by all means, be with you in Tuscany.
But I'm still unemployed, and although I have no financial problems, I had to choose between Florence RFF 2010, or a few days in London with the family (economic prudence).

A few days before the Meeting, I found Lluis (Sinetsin) in Barcelona. I gave him a greeting for you.

Albert

Lisa and I are safely back in Berlin now.
I had a very good time, even though I wasn't always in the best mood, I apologise for that. First film is about to be dev'd, but I need to buy new chemicals soon...

nice first shots in the flickr group!

Hi all guys,
I got back from Montpellier and finally have some time for rest and thanks all the partecipants at the meeting: it has been a pleasure to meet again some old friends and meet many new ones. Hope you all had a good week end!
I hope to have my rolls developed today, I've seen many good shots on the flickr account and a brilliant set of phoneroids from SimonSawSunLight ... keep 'em coming guys,
ciao!

Lisa and I are safely back in Berlin now.
I had a very good time, even though I wasn't always in the best mood, I apologise for that. First film is about to be dev'd, but I need to buy new chemicals soon...

nice first shots in the flickr group!

Simon, you did such a brilliant work with that picture you posted on flickr!
(tuscany 1, the little gal running into the ray of light)
It is simply amazing.
If you are going to print it... please please please print out one more for me, I'd really like to hang it to the wall. :) I love it.
Rob.

Simon, you did such a brilliant work with that picture you posted on flickr!
(tuscany 1, the little gal running into the ray of light)
It is simply amazing.

completely agree, nice photo. and like many others in your flickr, enjoyed looking them through.

did you discuss about next Euro meet in Florence ? :angel:

Back