Benelux RFF meeting in Amsterdam June 2, 2007

I thought lynn also wanted to come, at least she was the one suggesting an Amsterdam mini-meet. :)

RML said:
I thought lynn also wanted to come, at least she was the one suggesting an Amsterdam mini-meet. :)

:) I'm definitely coming - I marked it in red in my agenda as soon as it was suggested! - I just got back yesterday from a busy three weeks in Canada and the U.S. and missed this post last night in my jet-lagged state!

Nieuwmarkt: which café?

lynn said:
:) I'm definitely coming - I marked it in red in my agenda as soon as it was suggested! - I just got back yesterday from a busy three weeks in Canada and the U.S. and missed this post last night in my jet-lagged state!

Nieuwmarkt: which café?

Waag? (outside if the weather is ok)

Waag cafe sounds good.
Can we make it 11am? I doubt I'll be able to make it at 10am. Groceries and such, you know. :)

The early rising isn't the problem. The problem is I have a ton of things to do on Saturday morning. And instead of rushing things and still not making it in time at the Waag, I better rush and be there by 11am. :) I'll probably bring my daughter, or else she'll have to stay home alone. Not a good idea. :)

I need to travel down from Broek op Langedijk, so 11 is best for me, too (I hope I don't have a late shift on Friday - can't find my work schedule - though even if I do, I'll be there, just a little worse for wear...)

The Waag is fine. And of COURSE the weather is going to be OK!

I'm not sure about my agenda on that day. If possible, I will drop by.

Should be fun. To bad a lot of the others can't make it.

Greetz,
Roel

i also cannot make it earlier than 11 am. For Gods sake, i live in Groningen!:))

OK, seriously, this is still quite a busy period for me, till end of june, but maybe - maybe - i will be there. But don't order the beer yet. :)

RML said:
The early rising isn't the problem. The problem is I have a ton of things to do on Saturday morning. And instead of rushing things and still not making it in time at the Waag, I better rush and be there by 11am. :) I'll probably bring my daughter, or else she'll have to stay home alone. Not a good idea. :)

Please don't get me wrong. I wasn't saying you were lazy in the morning..
just that any time would suit me because I will be strolling downtown anyways :)

doitashimash1te said:
Please don't get me wrong. I wasn't saying you were lazy in the morning..
just that any time would suit me because I will be strolling downtown anyways :)

I didn't get you wrong. :)

OK. 11am it is then, at the Waag, on June 2.

didotcicero said:
I might show-up too...
Great!

btw, the weather forecast makes Saturday look good:

wrsvrwchtng.png

Any RFF-ers spending their holiday in Amsterdam that day, by coincidence?

Arrrghhh....I wanted to come also, but i have to be at the birding weekend wiith my wife and others in Friesland . Why this saturday !

Ehm... looks like I'm not going to make it. Sorry about that. Quite sure you will have lots of fun without me.

Hopefully next time :(

didotcicero said:
Ehm... looks like I'm not going to make it. Sorry about that. Quite sure you will have lots of fun without me.

Hopefully next time :(

That's too bad! I hope you will be able to make it next time.
Anyway, enjoy the weekend, whatever it is you (have to) do.

My weather widget says 23 C and full sun tomorrow.
Emm,today.
Well, enjoy it, guys. Next time i will join i hope. Just not in june!!! :(

groetjes

Back