Australia/New Zealand RFF meetup December 3

Good stuff Mike and Tim, looks like I unfairly maligned us all. Hopefully we can give Raj a warm welcome.
Raj, keep in touch with your dates of availability.

Thanks very much for being so accommodating!
As it happens, I have a few obligations in the afternoon and evening of the 19th (this being a relatively short visit, I tend to get pulled this way and that!). It would be great if anyone is free to meet during the morning of the 19th, but I understand that it's a Monday, and that this might not be possible for you.

Many thanks!

Thanks everyone, and especially Peter, for organising a meetup on the weekend I was in Sydney :). I really enjoyed catching up and was blown away by Lachlan and Caleb's work. Here are a few of my snaps from the day. Jpegs straight from the sexy one using Peter's MS optics 28/2.8.

RF 4-12-16 1 by seajak, on Flickr

RF 4-12-16 2 by seajak, on Flickr

RF 4-12-16 3 by seajak, on Flickr

RF 4-12-16 4 by seajak, on Flickr

RF 4-12-16 5 by seajak, on Flickr

Peter I got you in focus this time ;).

cheers,
clay

Nice ones, Clay! Thanks for putting them up.
Raj, looks like a few takers for Monday 19th. Hopefully the morning will be doable for those who indicated availability. I'm good for the 19th morning too, but need to get away by latest 11 am I think, unless i can reschedule that meeting. Anyway, let's set aside Monday 19/12 9.00 am-ish.

Okay, I have inked in 9am on the 19th, look forward to meeting with Raj.
Peter, if we meet first at your office I can pick up the lens?
Tim

Peter and Tim, 9am on the 19th sounds great. Why don't I PM you, so that we can work out the logistics off-line? If anyone else in the group is able and willing to join, please drop a line in the forum thread or send one of us a message - I would love to meet you.

Yes, hope more people see this thread. Raj, Tim and i are going to meet at Central Station, exact details TBA, the off for Coffee somewhere good.

Taste Bakery and Restaurant (in reality a cafe) on the corner of Foveaux and Belmore St (short walk from Central) has large tables that can accommodate a group and a "spread of cameras". Coffee is good too. Just sayin'...

I also note that Leica Store Sydney in QVB just opened! (Thanks Raid for the HU).

Hoping I can make it, but won't know till the day.

Back