Rollei 35 pictures

The little Rollei 35S has never stoped amazing me
8631985172_5242939479_b.jpg

another
8630879415_1dcafe4dd7_b.jpg

I just ordered a chrome 35SE last night. Has anyone shot with the original 35 and the SE? Are there noticeable differences in build quality between an original German and an SE made in Singapore? I was on the verge of getting an original made in Germany but the price on the SE was too good to pass up.

My previous experience was with a 35 LED - I sold it almost immediately because it seemed like a lower quality piece of plastic.

I just ordered a chrome 35SE last night. Has anyone shot with the original 35 and the SE? Are there noticeable differences in build quality between an original German and an SE made in Singapore? I was on the verge of getting an original made in Germany but the price on the SE was too good to pass up.

My previous experience was with a 35 LED - I sold it almost immediately because it seemed like a lower quality piece of plastic.

Mine is a 35S made in Singapore. The build quality is excellent, mostly metal and solidly constructed. It has held up to snowboarding, bicycle trips, and travel no problem. It has the usual corner dents to show for it, but still works fine. If you plan to use it often rather than baby it or start a collection, then I see no reason not to get a Singapore version.

Cheers,
Rob

Back