Scandinavia Scandinavian Group - any interest to start one !?

ErikFive said:
Kom nyss tilbaks från Hove festivalen, men jag är med. Norbagge som har bodd i Stockholm i tre år när jag var ungdom. Bor i Oslo.
Och hur blöt och lerig blev du? :D

Jeg er med!

Jeg er med!

Det ser veldig svensk ut så langt, men det er ok for meg! Svensk var mitt første morsmål. Dessuten kommer jeg akkurat nå fra fotballkamp der mitt Stabäk tok over tabell-ledelsen - blant annet gjennom Daniel Nannskogs eminente første-scoring! (Chippen spilte også hos oss før han forsvant ut i den store verden!)
Unnskyld/ursäkta; jeg ble litt vel entusiastisk et øyeblikk ...

En skandinavisk avdeling/gruppe av RFF høres riktig bra ut! jeg er med!

leif e

I´d like to join

I´d like to join

I like the idea, and would like to join a scan-group. I think english should be the language of communication (though Norwegian myself), allowing various people with more or less peripheral attachments to scandinavia to join in, creating something short of the usual scan clique.

Olav

Count me in too. The larger 'scandinavian group' the better. Good if this could include people from The Netherlands, The Baltics, finnish talking finns. Etc. Or anyone who could attend a group meeting every now and then. The larger, the better.

I regularly go for business trips to all the Nordic capitals; Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Tallinn and I live in Oslo.

The group is growing......

1. JonR
2. Toyfel
3. Jobo
4. EmilGil
5. Wilt
6. Aurelius
7. Back Alley
8. Dlridings
9. Jarski
10. ErikFive
11. Trittium
12. Rogrund
13. Mtscherring
14. Petri
15. Hth
16. Leif_e
17. Michiel Fokkema
18. Savuti
19. Sheepdog
20. Olsen

.... let´s spread the word!

/jon

Does Iceland count? I just found a job here in Reykjavik, so I may be moving here in the fall. I love Copenhagen though, so if I am in Iceland, I may be persuaded to fly the rest of the way across the ocean...

StuartR said:
Does Iceland count?

speaking for myself only, but I think it should.

close history with Norway and Denmark, similar language (?), and same part of globe. reasons enough :)

wish I can visit Iceland also some day. had to move so far from home to realize how many things there were near me. Norwegian fjords, Faroe Islands..

StuartR said:
Does Iceland count? I just found a job here in Reykjavik, so I may be moving here in the fall. I love Copenhagen though, so if I am in Iceland, I may be persuaded to fly the rest of the way across the ocean...

By moving to Iceland you are doing a smart thing, Stuart. Sure, you must be included in this very exclusive scandinavian group.

Iceland absolutely counts!! We are flexible here at RFF, right !? and the historical and cultural ties between all the Nordic countries are such that it should be no problem!! /jon

Great! The job offer is good and I am buying an apartment in Reykjavik. The funny thing is that, even as the most expensive country in the world, the housing costs are miniscule compared to New York. I can't afford to buy a decent apartment in New York, but I can afford a great one right in the best part of 101 Reykjavik. No property taxes either....hmmm. I guess the fixed income tax of 37% and the 24.5% VAT take care of business...

StuartR said:
Great! The job offer is good and I am buying an apartment in Reykjavik. The funny thing is that, even as the most expensive country in the world, the housing costs are miniscule compared to New York. I can't afford to buy a decent apartment in New York, but I can afford a great one right in the best part of 101 Reykjavik. No property taxes either....hmmm. I guess the fixed income tax of 37% and the 24.5% VAT take care of business...

...look up what you get for paying taxes in Icland. Services you can just dream about in the US. Like health care and a lavish pension system is included....

Kul!
Välkommen - där har jag varit och spanat på fågel när jag var ung vid Morups Tånge!
Jon

Back