Scandinavia Scandinavian Group - any interest to start one !?

It would be really nice if we could get together in Aarhus. Let us know when you'll be in Denmark, Raid. And there's at least one more member in Aarhus that I know of.

I love such an idea for a meeting! My wife also sees such meetings a s great way to meet "locals", even if the meeting is brief.

Does anyone know if it is possible to go with the train straight from Malmö to Aarhus (alternatively Malmö - Cph - Aarhus)? Could be cool to join in for a meet up that's just not in my backyard, but still within reasonable travel. :)

EDIT: I just realized, I could just as well drive.. :)

Does anyone know if it is possible to go with the train straight from Malmö to Aarhus (alternatively Malmö - Cph - Aarhus)? Could be cool to join in for a meet up that's just not in my backyard, but still within reasonable travel. :)

EDIT: I just realized, I could just as well drive.. :)

You have to change trains in Copenhagen or Kastrup, the train ride from there is about three hours.

By car it's about four hours from Malmö/Lund, probably less if you don't need a coffee break. :)

Let's discuss details with messages at RFF.
There is still time left for otjets to join.
I can only do some things (such as a lunch or dinner meeting os walk through parts of the city) where my family is also present.

Anyone home?
Eller har den siste som dro glemt å slå av lyset?

Men kan vel ikke forvente at alt er som sist jeg var her . .

(can not expect anyone to still beeing here while m.i.a for quite some years self .. )

I have been around Gothenburg, Sweden for a long time and this also in this forum, but I have not been at any forum members meetings.

Back