Show me your Digital M

166189587.jpg

167268658.jpg

So how many digital M’s do you have now? All 5 of these? You have two M10’s right?

Continuing with the wacky lens and accessories concoctions on my digital M camera bodies....

I may possibly be the only person around who actually wants to use a Leitz filter turret. With the 125mm f/2.5 Hektor, Leica M-D 262 and the Camcraft Z-Housing:

Filter Turret
by Vince Lupo, on Flickr

And I thought the 400/5.6 was big -- foolish me!

560/5.6 Telyt with Televit, Monochrom 246 and Visoflex III. Definitely a rig for those of us who need 'compensation' of one kind or another:

560mm 5.6 Telyt
by Vince Lupo, on Flickr

Think I've gone to the outer reaches of Leica M weirdness.

Great combo, the RD-1 + Summicron-IV 35!
The M 240 has a manual profile for this lens, which I consider to work with the Ultron 35/2.0.

Combat ready M262

Combat ready M262

Leica M262 Combat ready by Joan, on Flickr

This is a cheap homemade but fully efficient rear body protection for my M262. It allows me to quickly slip it off to access the screen and control buttons, it temporarilly transforms my M262 into an M-D262, it protects the back screen and control buttons from abrasion and dents, it still allows me, without having to slip it off, to control the rotating wheel to setup a quick exposure compensation.
The front lens cover is actually a jewlery container used here to protect from high sunlight, dust and shocks. It flips off in a second and remains secured to the body. This avoids from always loosing the lens cap.
This system looks ugly from the back but is almost invisible when the camera is normally carried with its strap.

Cheers and good light :D

All of the M's here look fantastic no matter how they are rigged!
There is something beautiful about a Leica M...it's just a great looking camera.

Here is mine. This is my first M digital if you don't count the two days I tried a defective M8 :)

Back