Show off your 120 folder!

The 6x9 at a local farmer's market
U50I1184883969.SEQ.0.jpg

And a local creek
U50I1184889129.SEQ.0.jpg

Sorry for the poor scans, the prints are very nice.

WOW! The Bessa RF was very early, and always all black

WOW! The Bessa RF was very early, and always all black

That is an incredible look for this cult like vintage folder. Fantastic!!!~

That had to be a difficult process, breaking the camera down to all it's metal components, chroming them and recovering the leatherette. Good Job.

Will you do a commission on one of those??? How Much?

That camera shoots excellent quality and set up right is one of the most accurate folder rangefinders I have ever used... Owned two.

That is an incredible look for this cult like vintage folder. Fantastic!!!~

That had to be a difficult process, breaking the camera down to all it's metal components, chroming them and recovering the leatherette. Good Job.

Will you do a commission on one of those??? How Much?

That camera shoots excellent quality and set up right is one of the most accurate folder rangefinders I have ever used... Owned two.
Thanks, but I didn't do this, it was how I bought the camera, just by 'chance' it happened to have the chrome trim. I suspect that it was done many decades ago, when the market value of the camera might have been seen as justifying the work.

I did wonder whether it might have been an 'exhibition special' produced by the Factory, as it was so well done.
If you look at the comments on the Flickr posting, you will see that Tervuren1 also said that they were never produced like that, and that people sometimes did chroming during restoration (I paraphrase).

U41336I1409619261.SEQ.0.jpg

Just couldn't help myself ! But I should say, that when it worked it took really sharp pictures. I'd probably trade my Welta Weltur for another good working Iskra 1.
Peter

Just couldn't help myself ! But I should say, that when it worked it took really sharp pictures. I'd probably trade my Welta Weltur for another good working Iskra 1.
Peter

Looks like some cameras crashed head on on the highway. If of another brand I am sure the other camera is now a total wreck. Same body mass and strength of an Iskra is not found elsewhere.

My Iskra:
http://www.pigment-print.com/Fotografica/Iskra/target0.html

Ernst Dinkla

I think they call it a pocket Hasselblad. It does fit in my jeans back pocket and the IQ puts Hassy to shame ;)

IMG_8128-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8105-2.jpg
    IMG_8105-2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
Back