Show off your TLR!

My lovely Rolleiflex 2.8f Planar now with a bright new Beatie screen.

3255665216_1b059fd041.jpg

Non Identical Twin

Non Identical Twin

A friend brought these for me over the weekend. The seller refuse to ship these and luckily a friend who recently got a job in St. Louis was willing to pick them up. He came for a visit over the weekend and brought them to their new home. Unfortunately, I cannot find any 120 film for them in town. Looks like I will be doing some online film shopping soon.

Here're two quick pics.

3480567250_f62af13aa7_b.jpg

3480567014_29a6148b33.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta' get in on this thread!

Disassembled, shutter dunked, FS mirror & GG replaced. Shown with original hood, Y2, rollfilm & cutfilm back & original cases! Looks beat-up, shoots like new! I really like the negs from this camera!

Jo

I just bought a very beat-up Rolleicord 1A - any tips on information regarding cleaning and repairing?
Thanks!

A friend brought these for me over the weekend. The seller refuse to ship these and luckily a friend who recently got a job in St. Louis was willing to pick them up. He came for a visit over the weekend and brought them to their new home. Unfortunately, I cannot find any 120 film for them in town. Looks like I will be doing some online film shopping soon.

Here're two quick pics.

True beauties, but that is exactly why I sold these kind of guys, couldn't easy find - and not anymore at normal prices - such film...pity

Okay, here's part of the family: My
two Tele Rolleiflexes, my Rolleiflex
3.5E, and my Voigtlander Superb.
Not pictured: the Rolleiflex 2.8C
(which shot the photograph), the
Rolleiflex T (acquired afterward),
and the Rolleiflex 2.8E (in my wife's
camera bag in North Carolina when
I shot this).

I guess you could say we're a Rolleifamily. :)

2449218594_647874fa5b_o.jpg

Oh, and another self-portrait, shot
with the 2.8C a week or so ago:

3496506335_382c6cab6c_o.jpg

Nice Mamiya Chris! I purchased a C330 from a fellow RFF and it is a very cool camera. In some ways I like it better than my Rollei 2.8f. The bellows is great to have - I just need a couple more lenses.

Nice Mamiya Chris! I purchased a C330 from a fellow RFF and it is a very cool camera. In some ways I like it better than my Rollei 2.8f. The bellows is great to have - I just need a couple more lenses.

Thanks Way, they are an impressive camera. I find the handling a little awkward, learning where I can put my fingers and where I can't. And yes, a 55mm and a 180mm would round out the kit nicely! :)

I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread already - I had to go through again just to check!

2274531912_e3edc23f91.jpg

2.8F

2180405061_674bafb207.jpg

3.5F

2273738059_e80be221f1.jpg

Yashica Mat 124G

Last edited:
My newest acqusition and first TLR.

3534886247_028ddea09f.jpg

Rolleicord Va, Type 2. This camera is older than me but in better condition. ;)

Ronnie

My 330F

Attachments

• Front-View-WLF.jpg
    Front-View-WLF.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Left-View.jpg
    Left-View.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Right-View.jpg
    Right-View.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
I have a 2.8E and it is off to Horst Wenzel for a much needed CLA and as Horst put after 50+ years - it is time. The 3.5T will go in after the 2.8E is back in hand. The T is just like new condition - with box even. Both are just a joy to shoot.

Gordy's Straps has designed a version for the Rolleiflex - and I have two on the way with neck pad. You might want to check with Gordy if you are looking for a strap.

T.

Hi Terry,
Could you tell us more about Horst Wenzel's work and why you chose him to do the job? Do you live in the USA?

Arrived in the mail today, one Rolleicord 1a Type 2

rolleicord.jpg

Gave the shutter a naphtha flush which brought its speeds back on track. Gave the triotar a clean, but it looks a little hazy.
Now all I need is a new strap and a way to restore the leatherette.

Hi Will,

Love the cold shoe slave for the flash on your Ricohflex. Another great camera for this thread.

Please keep these pictures coming.

Allan

Back