Show us your Olympus Pen Half-Frame Panoramas

PEN S 2.8cm f3.5 D. Zuiko
Shot on Fuji Superia 400, 2 DSLR scans stitched in PS, and converted with Negative Lab Pro.

51453166577_43457456aa_c.jpg
trail ferns

51453164702_676c145104_c.jpg
Ei coast

I've used a Pen FT, sold it and bought a Pen F which I like better. I didn't use the meter on the FT and like the bright viewfinder on the Pen F. Here is my favorite with it from Fayetteville, Georgia on Kodak Ektar film:

Making a Movie - Take 2 by Neal Wellons, on Flickr

But my all time favorite was taken before I got the Olympus. This was with a Canon demi half-frame in Americus, Georgia. I shot the Windsor hotel block, hand-held using Kodak Ektar film.

An Americus Panorama in Six Halves by Neal Wellons, on Flickr

Superb! Nice result with the Pen S. I own quite a few Pen cameras, compact as well as the SLRs. You have inspired me to shoot another film or two with them.
Thank you, @largedrink! Actually, I haven't used mine in a while either, this one is from late 2019 but got buried in my catalog. I hope to use it again this summer on some outdoor adventures. :cool:

Nobi Beach Japan - I end up here frequently since my mother-in-law is in a care home overlooking the beach. Honestly, if they put me in a home, I would come here with no questions asked. This was taken with my old Sankyo-Shoji Pen and using 15-year-old frozen Walgreens 200 (Fuji branded 200).

img882.jpg

Back