Mike

DSC04586.JPG

Sony A7III
Sigma 35mm f2 DG DN "I Series" lens
Yokohama, Japan - May 2021
*Image resized smaller than original

All the best,
Mike

That is truly a tremendous costume on that girl, down to her phone cover and shopping bag.

Hey Pyeh! It gets better. There was another girl dressed identically to her a few feet away. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of the two of them together without being intrusive; and I surely don't want to be intrusive. Flower gardens bring out all sorts of people using the setting for photography.

All the best,
Mike

I love hazy days.

DSC04534.JPG

DSC04539.JPG

Sony A7III
Sigma 65mm f2 DG DN "I Series" lens
Yokohama, Japan - May 2021

Thank you, Yokosuka Mike, for starting this thread. I just got the Sigma 45mm F2.8 yesterday to use primarily on my A7C. I opted for it over the new Sony 40mm because I liked rendering better on the Sigma from the photographs I've seen posted on the web. Also, I have the "Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 SC"mm, which was one of the first lenses I used when I bought the A7SII in 2017, and also recently played around with Olympus 40mm pancake, which is no pancake once the adapter is on. And I have too many 50s to count. But I've never owned a 45mm:)
Art on Major by sevres babylone, on Flickr

Thank you, Yokosuka Mike, for starting this thread. I just got the Sigma 45mm F2.8 yesterday to use primarily on my A7C. I opted for it over the new Sony 40mm because I liked rendering better on the Sigma from the photographs I've seen posted on the web. Also, I have the "Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 SC"mm, which was one of the first lenses I used when I bought the A7SII in 2017, and also recently played around with Olympus 40mm pancake, which is no pancake once the adapter is on. And I have too many 50s to count. But I've never owned a 45mm:)

Hey, S-babylone, nice to see another I-series lens user posting images here. I look forward to seeing more from you.

All the best,
Mike

Woman and parasol

DSC04662.JPG

Sony A7III
Sigma 65mm f2 DG DN "I Series" lens
Yokohama, Japan - June 2021

Mike

Another Woman and parasol

DSC04694.JPG

Sony A7III