Some GSN photos from China

Gone Fishin`

Gone Fishin`

A nice little Mullaway,an Alvey surf reel and beach rod.Yashica GSN an Fuji superia 400

Attachments

• Photo04_2A.jpg
    Photo04_2A.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
This is one of RFF's stand out threads in my opinion ... now eleven years old! :)

A stunning set of photos.
Cold the nemesis of battery cameras, whether digital or film.
That old Kodak seems almost a myth!
Dirt in water; I use coffee filters for each solution of developer,
stop bath and 2 fixers.
No need for distilled water!
Simply store water for days, weeks in clean containers..
It is almost distilled, as My Lady told me as regards Exotic Fish tanks.
Again the images super.

Once again this thread appears and once again I'm in awe of the pics! :D

Once again this thread appears and once again I'm in awe of the pics! :D
When my dad passed in 1997, I was the only family member that was interested in photography so his Yashica Electro35 GS came to me. The light seals were shot so I went to my repair folks and asked if the camera was worth repairing. The old school tech looked at me and said the lens made the camera worth keeping and using. I still have it today and it still works perfectly. I have the manual, the wide & tele adapters, and my dad's original receipt when he bought it in London in 1972. Not sure who I will pass it on to.:rolleyes:

When my dad passed in 1997, I was the only family member that was interested in photography so his Yashica Electro35 GS came to me. The light seals were shot so I went to my repair folks and asked if the camera was worth repairing. The old school tech looked at me and said the lens made the camera worth keeping and using. I still have it today and it still works perfectly. I have the manual, the wide & tele adapters, and my dad's original receipt when he bought it in London in 1972. Not sure who I will pass it on to.:rolleyes:

I still have a black one in the cupboard but not used in a long time. They are a remarkable camera and I suspect quite a few people bought one based on what we saw in this thread all those years ago.

It always amazes me when this thread resurfaces on the main page ... it's a reminder of what it was like here back at RFF in 2007 when Avotious posted those images. It was a smallish forum and not owned by the current owner ... we all loved FSUs and it was littered with some fascinating characters. The day this thread vanishes I'll know RFF is 'done!' :p

Back