Some GSN photos from China

Beautiful work thanks for sharing them :D

Time for me to get out my beautiful example of this camera and get back to basics. A camera, a few rolls of film and an open mind.

i'm stunned.
Great amazing photos, great story, just to remind all that we gotta have always a film camera with us. i always carry one or two with my digital camera also.
Again, impressive

Great shots from a fine camera. There are tons of GTNs and GSNs here in Seoul for less than $50! I saw at least 10 today at a flea market.

Frontman..thanks brother! :) That's a killer lens on the GSN :) The simplicity and the quality of the Electro's has really won me over.

I'm wondering what the other film camera was that Avotious took with him. I'm hoping it too was a fixed lens RF. And, how many rolls of film he took/shot.

For all the people who agonize over bodies and lenses and what to take; .... ...

I'm wondering what the other film camera was that Avotious took with him. I'm hoping it too was a fixed lens RF. And, how many rolls of film he took/shot.

For all the people who agonize over bodies and lenses and what to take; .... ...

The other film camera I took was a Kodak 3a pocket camera circa 1907:

471343379_9c4c7142c2_z.jpg

Heres a snap from that trip taken with that camera:

482726040_69560e0002_o.jpg

2852444315_927767e1cd_o.jpg

Avotius, I am very glad you were able to discover the joy of using a Yashica camera. I have several models, and am happy with each one, even the ones that have died, because I know I can bring them back to life. And great work with the Kodak also. I usually don't mess with those because I am not willing to reroll the film to fit. But I have a couple of Agfa/Ansco's that fill the bill for MF.

Even though someone beat me to it last year, I'll say it anyway, definitely worthy of National Geographic!

Keep shooting!

PF

ps: Love the 'Top Gear' tag line

such beautiful images, thank you for sharing!
these situations show that no matter how many bucks one spends to buy the latest digital camera model, they still are not as reliable as a good old all mechanic film camera.

Electro 35 s are amazing.
Great lens and amazing meter. Also very easy camera to teach people on and get great results from the first roll. I have 3 gsn and a lynx 14

Back