Minnesota Spring 2018 Meetup

ash13brook

Established
Local time
6:34 AM
Man, I've been gone quite awhile.
Anybody interested in meeting up when it gets a little warmer?Downtown or maybe out in Oak Park(we use to meet up in Oak Park at Borders)?

Matt

I would not mind taking a hop over the pond to Chicago for a meetup.

If its on a weekend and fair notice to plan and reserve a bnb.

I work every other weekend but if it happens to land on a day I am not working count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty wide open.
MISH - Why don't you show your open weekends.
B-9 - Pick one you can make and we'll see if we can make it happen.
Saturday or Sunday preferences?

ANYONE ELSE?

Matt

I do work some weekends but I would be up for it depending on at the date. Thanks for the heads up Matt.

I live in Oak Park and REALLY MISS the borders that used to be here. Someplace in the city or suburbs is fine with me.

Thanks,
Allen

So, let's throw a few dates out and see when we can make it.
I'm open every weekend except Memorial Day.
I'll throw out April 14, 21, or 28.
Anyone else want to throw out a couple?

Matt

The 21st or 28th works better for me.

I have a suggested meeting place, but it may be too far for some. In Aurora, there is a fantastic locally owned bagel place across from the Metra station, and it’s a short walk to downtown Aurora which is a photo rich location.

Ken -
It's starting to look like maybe it's you and me.
If you want to meet in Aurora, I'm good with that. I can make either of those dates. I almost was thinking nobody would make it and forgot to check this post for awhile. Of course, there's all summer.
Let me know if you're still interested. Aurora sounds interesting. PM me and I'll give you my phone number in case plans change last minute.
Anyone else?

Matt

Jeez. Sorry, Ken.
Gotta keep a better look out.
It turns out, I'm not good for the rest of the month.
I can't make it until June 9.
So, anybody for June 9 or later?

Sorry again. I'm not doing a very good job keeping up with a post I started.
I'm good with the 9th or the 16th.
Are we talking downtown or Aurora?

The 9th might be tough for me, but I’ll try to keep it open. Strong preference for outside Chicago from me, going in is expensive.

June 9th would be perfect for yours-truly! :) I've been away from shooting and talking cameras for the longest time due to health but if we meet in Aurora or even Naperville that'll be great. Heck, I'd take the train to downtown! :)

16th works better for me. As I will be taking a train in from Indiana, anyplace I can get to on CTA from downtown would work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back