Minnesota Spring 2018 Meetup

So, it seems we really should meet downtown. Otherwise Mish has to take two really long train rides. For the rest it's only one, although I get it that of varying times and costs.
I'm good for the 9th or the 16th. We need a date.

checked the map and looks like getting to Aurora from down town is not that hard. if you do it on the 16th I will come

I can't. I'll be in Spain on the 16th. But thanks for the info on the Blues Festival. I may see to get up early in the morning and go. :)

Jeez.
As it turns out, I also will now be out of town the 16th.
After that, I don't know. The following week I'll be gone and a couple of weekends in July I'll be in Florida. So, feel free to carry on without me on the 16th.
Maybe we can pull off a late summer/early fall meet that I can actually make.

It seems like there are enough for a small meet. Why skip the chance. They're hard to get going as it is. I say you all should take advantage if you can.
We can always have one in the fall, too.

Just an idea if we can do it in June?
http://www.tamarkin.com/leicagallery/streets-alleys-and-other-urban-observations
167586891.jpg

are we still on for the 16th. will there be anyone there if I show up in Aurora. what time should I be there? Turns out it looks like it would be easier if I drove but would have to leave around 2:00

Don’t come to Aurora on my behalf tomorrow - I’m laid up with a bad back, and the weather is going to be disgusting. I won’t be able to make it.

Back