Leica LTM Summar of Love (Leitz Summar Sample Pics)

Leica M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
6171372-orig.jpg

6171382-orig.jpg

6171377-orig.jpg

Fantastic old-fashioned looking photos. I really liked your photos here on https://filmosaur.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/on-the-joys-of-uncoated-lenses/

Do you have any more colour photos with the Summar?

Glad you liked them. Alas, I don't have any color shots with the Summar, except for a couple of boring test shots I took with my X-E1 after I cleaned it up. I don't shoot a lot of color these days, as my local lab closed a few years back, and sending it off seems to have dampened my enthusiasm.

Some recent photos from a Summar 50 1:2 on a Leica III. Portra 160. No lens hood.

Outdoor exhibition of Sebastião Salgado’s “Genesis” in dowtown Linsbon

A repost (there are three more in the Gallery)

Regards
Joao

One from last weekend:

Hayato Kojima - Double Fingerflip, Euro Freestyle 2022 - FINAL EDIT.jpg

Took a IIIg and a three lens kit (28mm Color Skopar, Summar, 90mm Elmar) to a skateboard event and used nothing but the Summar the whole time I was there. I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it handled the insanely difficult light in there - great little lens.

One from last weekend:

Took a IIIg and a three lens kit (28mm Color Skopar, Summar, 90mm Elmar) to a skateboard event and used nothing but the Summar the whole time I was there. I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it handled the insanely difficult light in there - great little lens.

Great dynamic shot of the skater mid-trick! Here again, the Summar is capturing the whole pallet of tones.

Back