Washington (state) Summer Time Vancouver Meet and Greet?

noonish...i work until 3 or 4am the night before, so I may be a but late, but it is most definitely not all about me. :D

I'd possibly try and show up to a Vancouver meet. Depends on if I could get myself up there.

I would love to come, but sunday at noon is the Pride Parade, which is one of my favourite photo-ops of the year. I imagine that you guys will be hanging for a while - perhaps I could meet you after? I'll keep my eye on this thread.

The Kingston is not far from the parade route.

I'd still be happy to contact Tom A. if you want me to.

Cheers
Ben

It has just come down that I have a bit of a family emergency which may take me out of town this evening so I may not be there. If people are committed to coming, then I call the restaurant and let them know to expect a bunch of RF'ers arround noon.

so it's noon, at the Kingston, reservations under the rangefinder group...

If i'm not there, take some pictures and have a great time!

Chris

Rff Mia!!!

Rff Mia!!!

I just got back from the "Vancouver RFF Meet" at the Kingston. A couple of pints with Me, Myself & I. I guess everyone had better things to do. :( Maybe next time?

Sorry to hear that you a family emergency cp_ste.croix.

DL

Damn.. I checked back on this thread this morning and since it was essentially a morgue I reasoned that no one planned to attend...

Perhaps a rescheduling is in order?

this happened to my latest try at the Seattle RFF meet. Maybe we are missing something . . . maybe we NEED something.

Back