Thypoch lenses from China

I am a fanboy. And super proud of it. It makes people jealous.

Like, am I really supposed to not use my Leicas? Should I store my Leicas and be less dumb by using copies?
Like, do I REALLY have to eat McDonald’s? I’d be crazy not to, a Big Bac is really cheap after all…

Yes, a masterpiece is a masterpiece regardless of the equipment used yadda yadda. We know the salad.
As a certified fanboy, there’s just now way I’ll be spending hours in the darkroom working on negatives shot on leica copies while my genuine Leicas get no use… like, what kind of Clown would that make me…
No one here is jealous of you.
Your entire being surrounds the model of camera and lens that you use, why would anyone be jealous of that.
What type of clown would you be using other equipment? Not a Leica Fanboy Clown. But that is how you come across now.

Last edited:
No one here is jealous of you.
Your entire being surrounds the model of camera and lens that you use, why would anyone be jealous of that.
What type of clown would you be using other equipment? Not a Leica Fanboy Clown. But that is how you come across now.

Not of me, but of my lenses ❤️❤️

Not of me, but of my lenses ❤️❤️
Black humor is welcome, we may from different geographic areas, different cultures, different party affiliations, it is the love of rangefinders bring us here. we have many wealthy collectors and knowledgeable users here. We admire each others, not jealous, not you or your lenses. have fun, and Brain is a well respected member here.

Last edited:
Black humor is welcome, we may from different geographic areas, different cultures, different party affiliations, it is the love of rangefinders bring us here. we have many wealthy collectors and knowledgeable users here. We admire each others, not jealous, not you or you lenses. have fun, and Brain is a well respected member here.

My posts are very lighthearted,.. but it’s all in the beholder. A crabby person will see crabbiness all around.

My books? Yes, thanks! Get your eyes ready for a huge party.

My posts are very lighthearted,.. but it’s all in the beholder. A crabby person will see crabbiness all around.

My books? Yes, thanks! Get your eyes ready for a huge party.
Waah, I like party!, I was named as the top party animal in my college, I am looking forward to see the invitation in the mail and I will bring my own cheap American Bush league beer!:p:D

It's difficult to know if posts are meant in humor. History of a users post made on different forums, over the years produce impressions. When a particular person gets banned from multiple forums for making the same type of posts, "the light-hearted humor" went over like a lead balloon. From now on, I'll just view all posts like this as meant in jest. Too silly to be taken seriously.

As far as current Leica prices: The Chinese collectors seem to be driving the cost of Leica prices, much like the Japanese collectors did in the 1990s. The Japanese market seems to have lost interest, prices of lenses out of Japan are ~20% of their peak. Difficult to know how long this trend will last. Prices of a Nikkor 5cm F1.1 are way down, 20% of what they sold for at the peak of interest. Good time to cash in on certain lenses and cameras, and a good time to buy some that were high-priced a few years ago. Some very interesting, low-production lenses such as the Canon 50/2.2 -made for 6 months- are around $125 now. Minolta Chiyoko LTM lenses- also a fraction of what they sold for a few years ago, unique in design for 1950s.

But why do you want me to not be a fanboy? It rubs you the wrong way, maybe you could just accept it?
Your passive-aggressiveness is evident… but why?

It's difficult to know if posts are meant in humor. History of a users post made on different forums, over the years produce impressions. When a particular person gets banned from multiple forums for making the same type of posts, "the light-hearted humor" went over like a lead balloon. From now on, I'll just view all posts like this as meant in jest. Too silly to be taken seriously.

As far as current Leica prices: The Chinese collectors seem to be driving the cost of Leica prices, much like the Japanese collectors did in the 1990s. The Japanese market seems to have lost interest, prices of lenses out of Japan are ~20% of their peak. Difficult to know how long this trend will last. Prices of a Nikkor 5cm F1.1 are way down, 20% of what they sold for at the peak of interest. Good time to cash in on certain lenses and cameras, and a good time to buy some that were high-priced a few years ago. Some very interesting, low-production lenses such as the Canon 50/2.2 -made for 6 months- are around $125 now. Minolta Chiyoko LTM lenses- also a fraction of what they sold for a few years ago, unique in design for 1950s.

Passive-Aggressive, no. I've been fairly direct on what I think of Leica Fanboyism.

You have lost objectivity for likes and dislikes, reduce it to where made and the brand. Too one-dimensional, too limited. It does appeal to a certain segment of the population that will shell out $40K for a 50/1.2 Noctilux. People with too much new-found money, looking for something to blow it on.Currently, new-found wealth in China. It was not a great performing lens. It was the first Aspheric lens for 35mm cameras. Same with blowing $30K on a v1 Summilux in Black, 10x what the same lens in chrome goes for. Same optics. It used to be a Nikon SP Black went for $25K. Then the SP-2005 came out, $5K. Send a Nikon SP to Shintaro, $600. That rubbed a lot of Black Nikon SP owners the wrong way. Same as LLL offering a 50/1.2 for $2K, or this new company offering fast/wides for under $1K. Some people seem to view that as a threat. For LLL: I view it as an opportunity lost to bring out an original design.

The Skylllaney lens is an all-new mechanical design, replicates the optics from the 1934 5cm F2 Sonnar, improves using modern coatings. It is a tribute to Bertele, states so on the name-ring. Innovative- in the special RF cam designed to provide accurate focus from 0.7m to infinity. Focus shift inverts direction as the lens is used below 0.9m, the RF cam accounts for the change. The level of understanding the optical behavior of a Sonnar formula lens as it is focused through range, and mechanical engineering that went in to the mount is incredible.

Last edited:
But why do you want me to not be a fanboy? It rubs you the wrong way, maybe you could just accept it?
Your passive-aggressiveness is evident… but why?

I can only speak for myself. I find you a self-indulgent bore lacking in self-awareness. But, hey, you have Leica lenses!

As an example of your lack of self-awareness the link to your website is not secure.

TTArtisans 21mm finder- $43. They also have a 28mm finder.

I'll compare with my Nikon 21mm finder when the new ones arrives.
I’ve got one. I’ve compared it my Zeiss ZM 21mm finder. It’s not as good, but I find it to be peefectly useable. Given the cost, it goes in the bum bag on the MDa if I’m running or cycling. The Zeiss gets used in less brutal and marginal environments.

The same applies to the 28mm finder, but the gap from the Zeiss is a bit bigger - I.e. the tta 28mm finder isn’t quite as good as the 21, although still serviceable.

Of course, the ZM finders are outstanding and I’ve seen plenty of others that are worse than the tta finders.

All in my view and experience.

Look at your posts: NenadBojic.com.

I'm done.

That site is not operational for over a decade. I have no idea where you’ve picked it up.

You can view my work on instagram. And follow to make sure you see what’s coming up next.

Take a glance at what you post for a hint. I can do no more to explain this. You do not look at your posts, or are unable to comprehend them. Hopefully this screen clip will reveal to you from where I found the link that you post every time you post a message. I hope this screen clip helps. If it does not I give up. It is hopeless.

NedBojic.png

I’m on iphone. Nothing such appears.

Surfing the net on a desktop? Haven’t done so in over a decade.
I don't see it, but some others seem to see your website as a signature under your posts. I don't see my own signature but RFF settings assure me it is there. It's likely that your RFF display settings omit signatures, which is why you can't see your own signature. They don't appear on Firefox in my Android phone, either.

Check your signature settings in the RFF dashboard and you'll likely find your old website listed there.

Back