Time

dave lackey

Mentor
Local time
7:11 PM
My apologies, I don't have time right now to find a photo of "time". But I will spend time today searching my files after our doctor's appointment. The only problem is, I cannot define "time" at the moment. My head spins at the thought.

Can you help me with your photograph of "time"?:eek:

U5265I1435228805.SEQ.0.jpg

Ah, these are cool..,thanks!

Today I managed to make it to the town of "The Walking Dead". You know, the stupid zombie television show. Hotter than blue blazes but I managed a couple of shots in the "time" category and as soon as I can finish shooting and develop that roll of Acros 100, I will post here.

Time is a device invented by humans to intrepret motion taking place in the universe. This gives us a device to measure and determine motion and the consequence of motion. Motion takes place at all levels of activity. Time is only relevant to humans. Regardless of time, the motion takes place anyway. What we do is intrepret using our invention called time using devices like a clock.

I can use the iPad mini as a timer! And other Apple stuff has this feature.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Time on your back...kinda seems appropriate, Jon!:)

It makes you go...hmmmm....

So, whilst I await results from yesterday, I will find a few on my hard drive to post...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Old Time Photos Savannah 2013.jpg
    Old Time Photos Savannah 2013.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1
Sam, ouch, that hurts! There is nothing like "hospital time" where nothing else exists, at least not in the present reality. This was exactly my impression of the concept of time each and every second of every day ...

The first date is significant, it has been a year... and I know it somewhat like you know it. Remembrances are a form of time, I think. Thanks for reminding me.:eek:

Back