Canada Toronto RFF - Holiday Season Meet-up?

Just signed on and I'm heading out for HNY! So Frank's glasses are all attended to? Whoever shows at the E&C just look inside the glasses case my business card is inside the 'right' set of glasses. Just in case there are more than one pair in their lost and found.

Drive safely, drink plenty of fluids in the morning and before you go out. Cheers!

I've been a wee bit busy since I left the get together :(

While I was there I got called by work (as I'm on call) and it ended up being a bit of a hassle. The rest of the Saturday was spent determining the right courses of action and then on Sunday morning at 05:00 till 18:30 I was on the phone and the laptop either chairing emergency meetings or sending out minutes to those meetings or ensuring people had things to report from the previous meetings.

Anywho... it was finally put to rest :) and I got to ring in the new year with Hub and Nancy and some other friends.

Here's a few digital snaps from the meet - taken with my new Fuji F31 - I tried to suppress the flash except in one of the photos of Joseph. The one of Jack and Guy turned out great at ISO1600. Nancy and Bill are seen in the final shot :)

I thought this little holiday meet would have been small but it turned out to be a decent size. It was good seeing everyone and I look forward to the next one :D

Happy New Year folks :)
Dave

Attachments

• DSCF0056.jpg
    DSCF0056.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0060.jpg
    DSCF0060.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0063.jpg
    DSCF0063.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh.. and Earl... it appears that jersey gets a lot of attention; so no, you can't have it :D

Dave

dcsang said:
I've been a wee bit busy since I left the get together :(

While I was there I got called by work (as I'm on call) and it ended up being a bit of a hassle. The rest of the Saturday was spent determining the right courses of action and then on Sunday morning at 05:00 till 18:30 I was on the phone and the laptop either chairing emergency meetings or sending out minutes to those meetings or ensuring people had things to report from the previous meetings.

Anywho... it was finally put to rest :) and I got to ring in the new year with Hub and Nancy and some other friends.

Here's a few digital snaps from the meet - taken with my new Fuji F31 - I tried to suppress the flash except in one of the photos of Joseph. The one of Jack and Guy turned out great at ISO1600. Nancy and Bill are seen in the final shot :)

I thought this little holiday meet would have been small but it turned out to be a decent size. It was good seeing everyone and I look forward to the next one :D

Happy New Year folks :)
Dave

indeed, busy little beaver!

:bang:

I got my glasses back! (What a blonde moment to forget them.) Just want to thank everyone involved, Jan and Guy, and especially Jack. What a great group. Thank you.

somecanuckchick said:
especially form vertically challenged scots!

:p
Oh, that's just cruel! You gonna git it, girl!

somecanuckchick said:
Could you have snapped that shot any sooner or later?! My nose looks like it's 1/2 way in the glass...

:eek:

Well... IT WAS! GOTCHA!!!!

Back