Canada Toronto RFF - Holiday Season Meet-up?

Sorry I missed this one...starting work in TO next year, so evening meets will be great for me.
You guys must have had a good time considering the amount of stuff you forgot at the bar.....funny you all remembered your cameras and lenses, just left unimportant stuff like credit cards and eyeglassess.....

It was very nice meeting fellow RFF members, it made for a very pleasant afternoon. The ambiance at the Elephant & Castle was great.

Is there any chance that one of you, who are close by, could pick up my glasses and mail them to me? It'd save me an almost 200km round trip. I'll buy you a pint at our next get together.

I can do that. E&C is a block away from my office. And I need to go to the post office Tuesday for other things anyway.

Will send you a PM.

Frank,
I think I need a tutorial on private messages... Got an email saying I had a private message, click on the link to read it. That opened Safari, my default brower that I don't use for RFF, & the box showed I had 0 messages in my inbox. I tried with Firefox, same result: 0 messages. Oh well, Jack offered & he's close to the E&C, so I'll defer to him.
Guy

xayraa33 said:
It was very nice meeting fellow RFF members, it made for a very pleasant afternoon. The ambiance at the Elephant & Castle was great.

Agreed. I like the proximity to the TSO/RTH, etc.

Shame there wasn't a walkabout afterwards... perhaps l'homme francais and I missed it beforehand?

:) N

hub said:
I like that one, may I make it my avatar for the forums?

whoa, an avatar... how do you shrink a 6ft4" l'homme francais to 125x125px?

:p

Is that a P&S image? I don't remember too many people having their digital warez out...

I'm glad I made it

I'm glad I made it

The E&C is a nice venue but the entertainment district is pretty quiet during the day.

I finally have a camera and coffee shot with my M3 and the group shot from the end of the table. the 28 f3.5 Super Multi Coated Takumar is one sweet lens.

Bill

Attachments

• Leica M3 and Coffee.jpg
    Leica M3 and Coffee.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RFF Meet.jpg
    RFF Meet.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
Back