Try Edge browser for RFF !

I have been pleased with Edge for about a week now. Works well for me with RFF.
I like Firefox on my Mac more than Safari but use Safari way more, go figure.

Classified issues

Classified issues

I'm not going to download another browser. I'm certainly not going to use anything remotely connected with Google. Every time I go to classifieds I have to log in again. Tonight I wanted to place an ad and I cannot. When I log in it takes me to the Home(?) page. When I go back to the classifieds I'm logged out. I cannot log in to the classifieds to place an ad. I'm sure the head bartender didn't write this crappy software but as a long time RFF member I'm ready to give up and go to Photrio as my only forum.

I'm not going to download another browser. I'm certainly not going to use anything remotely connected with Google. Every time I go to classifieds I have to log in again. Tonight I wanted to place an ad and I cannot. When I log in it takes me to the Home(?) page. When I go back to the classifieds I'm logged out. I cannot log in to the classifieds to place an ad. I'm sure the head bartender didn't write this crappy software but as a long time RFF member I'm ready to give up and go to Photrio as my only forum.

Well, that is up to you.
Within minutes you could try Edge and see if you like it just for RFF.

The reason we have stayed with this software is the Classifieds.
No other software that we have been able to find is even close in features.

Stephen

Well, that is up to you.
Within minutes you could try Edge and see if you like it just for RFF.

The reason we have stayed with this software is the Classifieds.
No other software that we have been able to find is even close in features.

Stephen

I appreciate your reply, and your efforts. Just frustrating. Currently use Firefox and safari. Call me paranoid but my experience with Google & Microsoft products that sell ALL you information to anyone who wants it leaves me avoiding them at all costs. I'll keep trying to post my ad, yours (and the people on it) is my number one forum.

No issues here with Firefox. I appreciate all you've done with the Forum, Stephan, but I don't trust Microsoft much more than I do Google, and Google is the pits.

BTW, can we get rid of that annoying Skype bot?

PF

Long-time user of FF here and zero issues with RFF and accessing the classifieds, it doesn't log me out or do anything strange.

Back