Canada Up for another Toronto gathering?

Thanks, Gene, for posting these. Really enjoyed meeting up with you guys. And like most people I'm not crazy about pics of myself but I have to say that I actually like the second pic of me at the Sunset Grill you posted above. Okay guys, Gene has thrown down the guantlet - where are the rest of the pics you guys took last week?

-Randy

P.S. Oh, and I just had to share that my wife, upon seeing the shot of me taking a pic under the bridge, immediately commented, "and look, you're carrying your man-purse..." Gee, thanks dear...

Last edited:
Hi!

Saying says better later than never. Finally I had a chance to develop that test roll, if you remember I tested my newly acquired Nikkor 50/1.4. To be honest I have to say I decided also to test a new developing process and stainless steel tank I never used before, and I screwed up a couple of loops placing 'em together on the reels. My bad, so not many pics here. APX-100 at EI80 souped in Agfa Rodinal 1+200 for 37 min with constant agitating. Camera pr0n does not need any comments except those dark areas in front of a leica is an uneven development mentioned above. Randy's portrait looks surprisingly good for me and I ask permission to upload it elsewhere on my web spots. What do you think Randy? Can I do that?

Cheers,
Eduard

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
ed1k said:
Hi!

Saying says better later than never. Finally I had a chance to develop that test roll, if you remember I tested my newly acquired Nikkor 50/1.4. To be honest I have to say I decided also to test a new developing process and stainless steel tank I never used before, and I screwed up a couple of loops placing 'em together on the reels. My bad, so not many pics here. APX-100 at EI80 souped in Agfa Rodinal 1+200 for 37 min with constant agitating. Camera pr0n does not need any comments except those dark areas in front of a leica is an uneven development mentioned above. Randy's portrait looks surprisingly good for me and I ask permission to upload it elsewhere on my web spots. What do you think Randy? Can I do that?

Cheers,
Eduard

Hi Eduard,

Thanks for posting these shots. I like them both (although I think I look way too serious in the portrait shot... :eek: ). Heck, I even like the development artifacts in the shot of the cameras. As for approval to post my portrait pic elsewhere, feel free, it's your shot to do with as you wish (but thanks for asking, that was nice of you). And yeah, despite the poor subject matter/model ;) , it is a nice portrait. Thanks again for posting these shots.

-Randy

somecanuckchick said:
Where was I?!

Good question, Nancy. Was hoping to meet you either last October when we first did this or last Month when we got together a second time. Hope you can join the gang next time I head north. Same goes for a some of the other folks up your way that I have yet to meet.

-Randy

Back