User Feedback

USER: trev2401

ITEM: M2

COMMENT: trevor was great to deal with, as we had a few logistic challenges from paypal and shipping addies. fine fellow, good sense of humor, fast communication, etc. the right stuff! enjoy shooting with the M2, trevor, give her a good home.

Last edited:
USER: historicist
I bought some flash bulbs from him. Excellent experience for me. Well packed, great communication, reasonable delivery time. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.
USER: David Murphy
I bought an FSU 35mm viewfinder from David. As usual, an easy, smooth transaction. David packs well and ships promptly. I am a happy repeat buyer.
Thanks, gentlemen!
Rob

USER: MCTuomey

Comment: purchased an M6 from Mike. Great deal, great shipping, and maybe the most perfect M6 I've ever encountered. Trust him.

USER: MCTuomey

Item purchased: Leica M2

Comments: Great person to deal with, fast communication and very very patient (especially with my stupid paypal issues). M2 came in better than expected condition. Would definitely buy from Mike again!

seller: Gabriel M.A.

item: Summilux 35 pre-asph

Gabriel is a great seller and went into great details on the condition and history of the lens, and went to great lengths to ship it quickly and find all the bits and pieces of the kit. Thanks!

USER: KoNickon
Nick bought my Retina. Good, clear communication and timely payment.
USER: ronaldj23
Ron bought my two Yashica RFs. Also good, clear communication and timely payment.

Thanks, gents!
Rob

Bought a 72mm BW filter from Paul aka 35mmdelux.
Excellent seller. Item as described. Very pleased with the packaging and shipping speed.
A++

USER: haagen_daz

ITEM: 72mm B+W MRC filter

Smooth transaction. A few questions (as one would expect), quik payment. Thanks Mark.
A+++

User: fbf
Feedback: Bought a Nikon F3HP + MD-4 drive from this gentleman. Camera arrived quickly and in beautiful condition, and fbf was helpfulness personified throughout. :)

User: lewis44

Item: Gossen Lunasix 3

Comment: lewis44 is great to deal with. fast payment and communication, decisive, straightforward. thanks, randy!

user: oldoc

item: uc-hex 35 f2

comment: perfect buyer (actually we did a trade), straightforward, sense of humor, decisive ... a real credit to this board. can't ask for better. thanks, michael

User: Justin Low
Item: M3

Fully functional camera as described. Fast & reliable postage. Very flexible in terms of sale and willingness to ensure customer satisfaction. Great communications.

Thanks Justin!

Thanks Hung.

User: hunghang

Great buyer. Easy to deal with and understanding as well. Thanks again, and enjoy the camera!

User: Justin Low

Fully functional camera as described. Fast & reliable postage. Very flexible in terms of sale and willingness to ensure customer satisfaction. Great communications.

Thanks Justin!

USER: endustry

ITEM: "Rigid" Summicron

COMMENT: Aaron is superb to deal with - decisive, quick, friendly, another great reason RFF is what it is. Thanks, Aaron and enjoy the lens.

Past month, I had great lens transactions with Stephen @ Cameraquest, Rich and Nick at Photo Village, and Roland (ferider). Thanks!!

USER: kknox

ITEM: M2

COMMENT: kevin sold me an accurately described M2, shipped fast and pkgd well, for a fair price. pleasure to deal with him, he's enthusiastic and straight-forward. thanks, kevin!

Back