User Feedback

User: fbf (Chris)

Item: M7

Comment: Kudos for Chris for selling me a great camera at a great price, and getting it to me in fine shape. It's terrifying sending a complete stranger that much dough, but this is a guy who can be counted on. Thanks!

buyer: mabelsound (john)

The whole transaction took 2 secs to complete. Very smooth and pleasant experience.
Thanks again.

buyer: Gary Sandhu

Sold Gary Sandhu a Makina Plaubel 67 in a seamless and trouble free transaction -- USA to Canada. I recommend Gary Sandhu and wouldn't hestitate to do business with him again.

Paul

USER: Cindy Flood

ITEM: Nokton

Fast, and in perfect shape. I'm glad Cindy packed so well because USPS abused the crap out of the box...its contents were completely unharmed!

Did a trade of my chrome CV 35mm/1.2 for RFF's nanthar's black same model. Trade went perfectly with no hitches. We are both happy.

User: robnlauren

Rob purchased a Zeiss Ikon body from me. Communication was smooth, and payment super quick. Highly recommended. I look forward to doing business with Rob again if the chance arises. Hope you enjoy the camera, Rob!

User: emraphoto

Just bought a Nikon AI-s 24mm/f2.8 (evil SLR) lens from John. Communication was good, the lens arrived in great shape and I believe everyone is happy. John is a good guy and I'd be happy to do business with him any time.

...Mike

Sold a lens to dogberryjr. The transaction went perfectly. No problems at all.

Payment was prompt. Communication was excellent.

Would do business with dogberryjr again.

User: kywong

Item: Leitz Tele-Elmarit 90mm f2.8

Comment: kevin bought the T-E. perfect guy to deal with: straightforward, super pleasant, can't ask for a better buyer. enjoy the lens, kevin, and thanks again!

Member: wjlapier

Item: Kodachrome 64 film

Thank you Bill for a painless transaction. The package arrived well packed and in good time. Great dealing with you.

Happy Sale

Happy Sale

Alex Fan bought my Fuji TX-2 - excellent email exchange and immediate payer. 5 Stars!:)

Excellent 1st purchase!

Excellent 1st purchase!

Thanks Chris (RFF user: fbf) for the excellent condition of the Minolta Rokkor 40mm F2.
It was a pleasure doing business wt you and hope we can do it again.

Thanks,
Bach.

Member: tant30r
Item: Rokkor 40/2 M

comment: trouble free international transaction. Great to do business with. Thank you.

Seller:naruto

Comment: Bought a CV lens from naruto. Item was shipped via expressmail and it arrived within 5 days. Great international transaction experience. Highly recommended to anyone.
Thanks again.

Trader: terrafirmanada

I had an M6/M3 international trade with terrafirmanada and the transaction was more than perfect. terrafirmanada was good enough to send me his camera first, and was patient enough to let me test his camera out to make sure that I am happy with it before I send off my camera. Talk about trust. Thank you. Next time we trade, I'll send my gear first :)

terrafirmanada is a fine gentleman and his camera is exactly as described. Very highly recommended.

Last edited:
Trader: Jamie Pillers

I received a GRDII from Jamie in a trade for a Canon lens. A perfect transaction and could not be happier. Thanks Jamie!

Back