User Feedback

Seller: TWok

I just bought a lens from TWok, it arrived very very very quickly and it is exactly as described. It was a pleasure to deal with Nathan.

Seller: Jonmanjiro

I just bought a lens from Jon. It arrived extremely quickly and the lens is brand new. I can't see any sign of use. I would not hesitate dealing with him again.

Seller: Jonmanjiro

I just bought a lens from Jon. It arrived extremely quickly and the lens is brand new. I can't see any sign of use. I would not hesitate dealing with him again.

User: meven
Perfect transaction!

Glad you're happy with the lens, Max!

artears - A+ transaction - many thanks

artears - A+ transaction - many thanks

USER: artears

COMMENT: Sold 50mm Nikkor-S in a smooth professional transaction. Great communication, straightup guy. Look forward to doing more business with Arsun in the future. A+ transaction.

OurManInTangier (Simon): bought my OM 85/2 lens. Simon paid promptly, was great with the communication, and let me know the lens had arrived safely and that he was pleased with its condition. Thanks for a pleasant transaction.

User name: bherman

Item purchased: Nikon 24-70 2.8 AF-S, B+W 77mm uv mrc & CPL Ksrman.

Smooth transaction, great communication and CRAZY EXCELLENT packing! (never seen anything triple boxed till now) Wonderful guy to deal with especially on big ticket items. Buy with confidence!

Last edited:
Cv 75/2.5

Cv 75/2.5

Seller: Jamie Pillers
Buyer: dfatty (me)
Item: CV 75/2.5

Comment: Excellent seller, item as described, great communication. Would definitely buy from again, thanks Jamie.

Dean (dfatty)

Seller: Jamie Pillers
Buyer: dfatty (me)
Item: CV 75/2.5

Comment: Excellent seller, item as described, great communication. Would definitely buy from again, thanks Jamie.

Dean (dfatty)

Dean is an excellent buyer to sell to. He makes payment very quickly and he's easy to communicate with. Highly recommended for transactions here at RFF.
Jamie

Re: Trev2401

Re: Trev2401

I sold my 24-70 F/2.8 AF-S Nikkor to Trevor about a month ago. I found Trevor to be very easy to deal with. He paid very quickly, and he communicates extremely well. He also answered my questions very quickly.

He is a regular contributor on the RFF as well as Fred Miranda. I would do business with Trevor again in a heartbeat.

This was just the 'perfect' transcontinental deal! He is as honest as the day is long.

Brad H.

User: Wintoid (Simon)

Just bought a Bronica RF645 from Simon - just as described. Perfect, painless transaction. A real pleasure to deal with.

Feedback for CIVEY

Feedback for CIVEY

Username: civey

Comment: Purchased 30 rolls of 120 roll film. Excellent transaction. Good communication and he packed the film nicely and shipped fast. Thanks civey.

Feedback for oldoc

Feedback for oldoc

Username: oldoc

Comment: Great transaction! One of the best sellers around. I just bought the 35cron and it was a pleasure to deal with Michael. Very honest seller!

Username: PCB_RF

Comment: I bought CV 28/3.5 lens and B+W filter from Paul. Super nice and prompt communication, very quick shipping with superb packing, the lens and filter were in perfect condition and he even threw a nice CV LTM adapter for free (wow)!! What else, what more can you expect from a seller?? I highly recommend him and will do business with him again anytime!

User: PikitAndShoot

Item: my sale of an M2

Comment: Randy was super on the deal. Plenty of communication, enthusiastic, fast and decisive, all-round great guy to work with. Highly recommended!!

User: MCTuomey

Item: purchase of an M2

Comment: i bought a M2 from Mike. Good communication, superb packaging, quick shipping and best of all, conservative description of the item! :) Great transaction! Thanks Mike.

User: sinetsin

Item: LTM/M adapter

Comment: Lluis is a great guy, smooth transaction, fast payment, nice communication!

Back