User Feedback

User: cfritze

Item: Purchased my Konica M-Hexanon 28 f2.8

Comment: Christian is a pleasure to deal with. Straightforward, decisive, great communication, enthusiastic. A credit to RFF!

USER: MCTuomey

COMMENT: Mike sold me a Hexanon 28/2.8 lens. Pleasant communication, v fair price, quick shipping and a lens in great condition. Recommended.

User: helenhill

Item: cv nokton 50/1.5

Comment: helen is wonderful - lens is just as described, shipped with pace, well-packed. she's the best!

seller: matejn

item: Leitz VIOOH

I just received a Leitz VIOOH finder from him, very well packed, fast shipped and the finder is in excellent condition. Very smooth transaction, anytime again !

seller: naruto

Great guy! Great item, great price, great communication, super-fast shipment and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the feedback Phantomas.

buyer: Phantomas

Great buyer. prompt payment and good communication.

Feedback for seller cfritze

Feedback for seller cfritze

USER: cfritze

COMMENT
: Purchased CV 28/3.5 Skopar from him, 11/28/09
Lens was as described complete w box and papers - mint condition! Packed well, shipped quickly. He threw in an LTM-M adapter for me as this was my 1st lens ever for a Leica M mount camera.

user feedback PentHassyKon

user feedback PentHassyKon

USER: PentHassyKon

COMMENT: as noted above in this thread, PentHassyKon purchased a CV 28/3.5 from me. Communication was clear and polite, payment was prompt. Recommended.

cfritze - great transaction

cfritze - great transaction

User: cfritze

Great seller of a CV lens. Arrived promptly and extremely well packaged. Item is in exc. condition as described. Thanks!!

User: Zen-shooter

I purchased a Nikon 105mm/1.8 lens from Akira. Super-fast shipping and a wonderful transaction. Lens was better than described and he kept me updated with pictures of the package and tracking number. Thanks Akira!

Usre: spanish_inquisition.
I bought a lovely 77mm circular polarizer from him. Liked the price, really liked the quick and clear communication. The filter arrived today ( Monday 14 Dec.) well packed and he shipped promptly.

Excellent experience and I'd happily deal with him again.
Rob

User: dleibow

Item: Leica MP

Comment: David's a great buyer - decisive, quick to communicate and pay, completely straightforward, especially noteworthy on a larger purchase like an MP. A pleasure to deal with and a credit to RFF. Can't ask for better!

User: MCTuomey

User: MCTuomey

Purchased a black MP from Mike. Condition just as he described, fast chipping, easy transaction. Highly recommended!!

Feedback for Nanthor

Feedback for Nanthor

Item: Leica M5
Comment: Item as described. Excellent packing and very fast shipment. Great communication. Bob is a great guy to do business with.
Сonclusion: Highly recommended!

Last edited:
USER: Flash Gordon

COMMENT: "Hail, Flash Gordon, saviour of the universe", ahemm to be honest, cited of the movie - IRL the best buyer 2008!! bought my Sonnar 40, and now i miss it ...

Back