User Feedback

User: Karl Blessing

I purchased a Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar from Karl last week. I received the item in the description described, packing was excellent, and shipping was quick. Highly recommended.

user: jonmanjiro
itemt: lens cap for Mamiya 7, 80mm lens

-This rff member sent me a lens cap for my Mamiya 80mm lens for free!!! Many many thanks.

seller: Sepiareverb (Rob)

item: hard to find K64

Rob sold me a couple of these hard to find current dated rolls at fair prices, and shipped promptly. Thanks!

USER: Ljós (aka. Hannes L.)

COMMENT: I sold him a lens and an external viewfinder. Everything went smoothly, from very pleasant communication, through sending money through IBAN/SWIFT EU transfer to having the patience even when I wasn't able to post the packet on time. It was a pleasant transaction and I wish all people I have to deal with were like Hannes. (See 4 posts back)

Last edited:
user: lic4
item: Leica strap
Comment: I purchased a used strap, quick shipping, item as described, smooth transaction. Thanks.

user: whitecat
item: Zeiss Sonnar 50mm F1.5
Commet: Item perfect, just as described. Extremely quick shipping, great communication, very satisfied with transaction.

User: flipflop
Item: Hexar AF
Comment: No problems - as described and quickly sent. Packaged well (survived the trip from Florida to UK)

User: wintoid
Item: Epson V500 Scanner
Comment: No problems - scanner as new and sent quickly.

User = Girmantas
Item = Leica Summicron 35/IV
Comment = The lens arrived exactly as described, very happy with the transaction and fast shippment.
It was a pleasure to deal with Girmantas, a truthful and reliable person.
Recommended ;)

User: enochroot
Item:Leica Summicron 40/2.0
Comment: I bought this lens from Ryan: Easy transaction, lens in Excellent condition, and he provided invoice for the last lens CLA, as well as 2 rolls of Tech Pan. Thanks Ryan!

Last edited:
User: akk2
Item: Zeiss Biogon 21/2.8 M mount
Comment: I sold this lens to Andy and we met in person in San Francisco. Nice guy, easy transaction. Recommended!

User: fotomeow
Item:Leica Summicron 40/2.0
Comment: gary purchased a 40mm summicron from me. fast payment and pleasant communication. highly recommended! thanks again...enjoy it!

USER: jbrough
ITEM: Widelux 7
Nice camera and wicked fast shipping from Jonathan. Easy communication and great purchase. Thanks!!

USER: christopher t

COMMENT: Absolutely fantastic seller. I bought an M3 from him and came right on time beautifully packaged. The actual camera was in way better shape than how he described it to me! Almost MINT!

user = airds
item = original Canon 40mm Slimline Filter
comment = exactly as described, nice packing, excellent transaction! fast shipping from Scotland to USA! 5 stars!

Back