DSCF1841.JPG

DSCF1840.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Fujinon XF 50mm f2 lens
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - March 2021

All the best,
Mike

A few shots, the first an old one reworked in mono. Taken with that Nikkor classic - a 180mm f2.8 AF (first version AF).

Street Performer by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

And the second taken more recently on the streets using a recent acquisition - a Carl Zeiss T 50mm f2 Macro. Boy is this thing sharp. Though its bokeh is a tiny bit "busy" here.

City Bus Stop by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

A recent shot with another new acquisition - a Konica 300mm f4.5 which I picked up cheaply though it is in mint condition. A very nice lens.

Sometimes the Street is the Catwalk by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

A slightly older shot taken with a Nikkor 105mm f1.8. Another classic by Nikon. The only annoyance is that big fast lenses like this seem to have a propensity to develop slightly sticky blades - lots of metal area and lots of grease I suppose. But so far, not a huge impediment.

Stillness by Life in Shadows, on Flickr

I especially like this set Mike.

Thank you, Peter, you've always been a kind bloke.

I may have not said it before but I really do like your photographic art style. I admirer your dedication to doing what you do. Carry on, I like what you do.

All the best,
Mike

Everyday life - Going through the motions.

DSCF1907.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Fujinon XF 35mm f1.4 lens
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - April 2021

All the best,
Mike

Out to Lunch, on Flickr. The French introduced baguettes or bánh mì around the mid-19th Century. It's a typical fusion food in that the Vietnamese bake it with rice flour
instead of wheat flour. Vung Tau, Vietnam. Zeiss-Ikon ZI - CV Nokton 1.2/35 - Kodakcolor 200.

Back