W/NW Self Portrait

I used to have tons of mirror selfies (last pictures of a roll), these days they are way more rare but just as spontaneous and meaningless :D I used to take tons of selfies with an intent, should return to the practice. It's one model you always can count on :)
Especially when Kate Moss and Christy Turlington are all booked for the day...

I bought my present house with the thought of having a productive food garden. It needed an open south facing backyard and over the years,( soon to be 46,) I've turned it into a mini-farm.

Garlic harvest.....
DSC_2113.jpg

DSC_2520.jpg

I try to plant a few flowers but have to be careful they don't take over, like this lily is trying to do. It topped out at over 9 feet.

DSC_4279.jpg

I bought my present house with the thought of having a productive food garden. It needed an open south facing backyard and over the years,( soon to be 46,) I've turned it into a mini-farm.
Glenn: What a great self portrait that tells something about your personality and interest.

A 7 photo sequence "Bob goes to bed" from 19 years ago. Things seemed more fun back then when you had to use your brain and a self timer to get everything right in camera rather than chimping and immediately reshooting.
View attachment 4831135
View attachment 4831136
View attachment 4831137
View attachment 4831138
View attachment 4831139
View attachment 4831140
View attachment 4831141

A 7 photo sequence "Bob goes to bed" from 19 years ago. Things seemed more fun back then when you had to use your brain and a self timer to get everything right in camera rather than chimping and immediately reshooting.
View attachment 4831135
View attachment 4831136
View attachment 4831137
View attachment 4831138
View attachment 4831139
View attachment 4831140
View attachment 4831141

Wonderful! Perchance are you related to Duane Michals?

The only 'item' missing is a cat on the bed...

Garlic harvest.....
View attachment 4831479

View attachment 4831480

I try to plant a few flowers but have to be careful they don't take over, like this lily is trying to do. It topped out at over 9 feet.

View attachment 4831481
This is fantastic. I grew maybe 40% of our total food and almost all our plant requirements for our garden for several years. It’s a great way to connect with how we really operate.

Back