W/NW Self Portrait

I have no idea why, but this beer label / name inspired me to fool around in the darkness with a camera and a flash :D Had fun, nothing special but glimpse of my "insanity". No cars were driven under the influence while making these.. Taken with Panasonic S5 and 15mm Venus Optics wide-angle macro

_1017399.JPG
_1017418.JPG
_1017421.JPG
_1017429.JPG

That’s a great one mrtoml: the shaded eyes reminds me of Rembrandt’s self portrait 1634 when he was 28. The light on your left cheek is just enough. Wonderful clarity and tones, like an old master.

I have no idea why, but this beer label / name inspired me to fool around in the darkness with a camera and a flash :D Had fun, nothing special but glimpse of my "insanity". No cars were driven under the influence while making these.. Taken with Panasonic S5 and 15mm Venus Optics wide-angle macro

I'm tempted to try this. But I would require Arrogant Bastard Ale.:devilish:😁

Okay, I couldn't locate any ale and my wife won't allow me out after dark. So I drank a little Monkey Shoulder Scotch and took a picture in the mirror. Yeah, I know. Pretty unoriginal but think of it this way, at least you are spared the shock of seeing my face.

LSX_0002-Edit-3.jpg

This was shot in a hotel room after a long night of partying with my new found friends, a group of luchador wrestlers.

p738511541-5.jpg

Back