W/NW This shot is probably stupid but I like it anyway...

bobomoon

Established
Local time
3:02 AM
198249662_00773b5cd2_o.jpg

bobomoon
I like it, don't know why, but I like it. Kind of Friedlander like.

Here is a shot I took about two weeks ago. I don't think it's "stupid" just kinda interesting. The elements, color scheme, horizontal/vertical lines just seem to have come together.

Attachments

• cal0145sq.jpg
    cal0145sq.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 0
Prolly the stupidest photo I have taken this century. :)

Attachments

• wynnloo.jpg
    wynnloo.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 0
Timing just right, Vagabond (dislike cliches like "determinative millisecond"). I salute you. Only picture in the thread that isn't a waste of material.

[EDIT] No offence intended. Just happen to believe that a photograph should not speak only to the photographer.

Last edited:
JimG said:
thorirv, I liked your chair so much that I checked out your homepage. You have a unique style. Hope you post some more photos. JimG

Definately. Definately, worth a good look. Speaks to me at least. Definately, not a 'waste of material.'

Last edited:
payasam said:
Timing just right, Vagabond (dislike cliches like "determinative millisecond"). I salute you. Only picture in the thread that isn't a waste of material.

[EDIT] No offence intended. Just happen to believe that a photograph should not speak only to the photographer.

My friend payasm please explain what a "waste of material" means. I don't understand. Do you mean film? I am happy if I can get 2 or 3 good photos out of a roll of 36. The film costs me $1.99 a roll. If I can learn anything from those 2 or 3 good shots then I am a better photographer for it. JimG

and here's an accidental discharge that took me a while to figure out what happened.. any guesses before I divulge the subject?

(shot on Ektachrome with a Contax T)

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
JoeFriday said:
and here's an accidental discharge that took me a while to figure out what happened.. any guesses before I divulge the subject?

Why were you opening the car door before you stopped? I do like it, though!
Rob

Feets2

Feets2

I was talking to a friend when his 4 year old daughter grabed my digital (sorry) camera to take a photo of her mother's feet. Wish I'd thought of it. Jim

Attachments

• Feets2.jpg
    Feets2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
JoeFriday said:

Brett:

I'm going to guess that the camera was around your neck and when you stood up you tripped the shutter with either your chin or forehead?

My guess anyway

Your car's trunk appears to be a lot cleaner than mine:)

Scott

Back