W/NW This shot is probably stupid but I like it anyway...

some photos here are A - grade material.people are just fishing for compliments

here's my stupid photo.It's of a fire station in a Kibbutz(Israel).It looks like a face.it is deeply and profoundly stupid.It should set an example to all of you who think their photos are stupid.

Attachments

• unintentional face.jpg
    unintentional face.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
payasam said:
Timing just right, Vagabond (dislike cliches like "determinative millisecond"). I salute you.

Payasam,

Thanks for the nice feedback. Although I don't know if HCB would have cared for it. Ha!

Thanks again,

Bill

A matter of resources, Jim, and of people's attitudes to them. I was born, in India, a year before you entered the world, presumably in the country of which California is a part. While I did not grow up in poverty, not by a long shot, film and paper and chemicals were expensive in relation to, say, the monthly budget of a household. They still are, though not so much as they were. Just as there was no question of throwing away food, so there was no question of firing off frames on the off chance. Was it not a military man named Custer who wanted every bullet to count?

Bobomoon, you definitely need a dictionary (I don't know how to do smileys, but I'm winking -- with two eyes).

Pesphoto, you're way behind (ouch!) Thanatos in having only the arse: he has the elbow too, even if it isn't visible.

Ok, I've got one; I swear I didn't do it on purpose ... I discovered it when I got the film processed (I guess the shutter was already cocked when it went off :D ). Anyway, it's a very stupid photo but I like it.

Attachments

• Biarritz5 - M2-Elmar-Ilford024.jpg
    Biarritz5 - M2-Elmar-Ilford024.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
Vagabond said:
I dunno but there is just something about this one.
Great photo! It actually made me smile. I find it sort of humorous. :D

My contribution. Please forgive me (taken with a DSLR) but it's the closest thing I've got that I feel fits the title of this thread. Most of my RF work so far is not really stupid, just plain terrible. :bang:

31340497-M.jpg

Back