Walking around a port

U28593.1676825131.0.jpg

Pasaia / X-T3 + XF56mm 1.2

Erik, when I see your photos I see them in a dark side... I don't know if it's my screen or it's the way you want these pictures. I would appreciate your answer.

Best regards,
Xabier.
Shab, the picture above is taken when it was suddenly very dark wheather. I love dark wheather, so I've made my picture exactly as dark as it was. A thunderstorm was coming. Just look at the dark clouds and the white frame. The picture is like a dark painting in a white frame. I like dark paintings.

Erik.

Shab, the picture above is taken when it was suddenly very dark wheather. I love dark wheather, so I've made my picture exactly as dark as it was. A thunderstorm was coming. Just look at the dark clouds and the white frame. The picture is like a dark painting in a white frame. I like dark paintings.

Erik.
Thank you Erik.

Eric, you’ve got some nice images but I’ve also found them a bit dark. A quick question, have you profiled your monitor with one of those spectrometer devices? If your monitor brightness is too high, you may not be seeing them as we are.

I’m sure the actual prints are gorgeous, scanning those to share online adds some variables it’s hard to control. Like perceived brightness.

Glenn

Eric, you’ve got some nice images but I’ve also found them a bit dark. A quick question, have you profiled your monitor with one of those spectrometer devices? If your monitor brightness is too high, you may not be seeing them as we are.

I’m sure the actual prints are gorgeous, scanning those to share online adds some variables it’s hard to control. Like perceived brightness.

Glenn
I have a HP 22101 with a glossy screen. The screen has automatic image control. I can't take into account all the other screens that are used. Take the 100% white border around my photos as a guide. All my photos have this 100% white border, but not all my photo's have 100% white in themself.

Erik.

Last edited:
Nan-feng-au Fish Port, Yilan County, Taiwan 南方澳 魚港

(Sashimi this fish, it tastes better than Salmon)

Img by Taipei-metro

Canon EOS T4i, Canon 18-55 Lens made in Japan
pic Sty; Canon Standard

Back