Walking around a port

U28593.1708895268.0.jpg

Hendaia [X-T3 + XF23mm 1.4]

Today we have gone to the port to walk, it was a typical winter day, with clouds, a big westwind, the light in the bay...
U28593.1709465010.1.jpg

And as usual it has begun to rain! So, we have gone to the cafe of the port.
U28593.1709465010.0.jpg

A good Sunday morning!

Camera: X-T3
Lens: Voigtlander VM 35mm 1.7 Ultron

Perhaps the most-quoted lines in English on boating, from a child's book written for adults that carries mystery, wisdom and fancy in it: “Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing–absolutely nothing–half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.”

"18": when today we were walking around the port, I have seen this number and it has been like a little "shock", and I have been transported to 18 years ago, when she, our daughter had only some months and we used to walk in the same place... after, she grew up, and when she was some years old, she used to run around this crane... now she is 18, like thsi number, and she is "sailing" her life... "18".
U28593.1709937232.0.jpg

Hendaia [X-T3 + VM 35mm 1.7 Ultron]

Super fine shots, Shab! Congrats.
Thank you very much Erik... I really appreciate your words. Today the Light has come to Donostia, and everything was BEAUTIFUL... I only have to measure well the light in the very highlights and after raise a bit the dark lights... with a bit of contrast. Nothing more. It has been special... today was a good day to try a Monochrome camera... I think so... but I had my X-T3 with me and I've tried to do the best. Thanks again for your words Erik.

Cheng-gong Fish Port,

Cheng-gong Township, Taitung County, southern Taiwan

a Taipei-metro Image

Canon APSC T4i,
Canon 18-55 @34mm/ 54.4mm fov/ Lens made in Japan

Today we have gone to the port again. It is being a windy, stormy afternoon... and the clouds, the light, the rain... a beautiful day! We have been there 45 minutes, after we have come home.
U28593.1710094259.0.jpg

Back