Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

I'm going to do a controlled test of the shooting characteristics of a CV 35mm 2.5 and Summaron 35mm 3.5 I just bought. I have not liked the high contrast of the CV lens, and bought the Summaron for something a little softer. If I like the Summaron better in a higher contrast scene, I'll sell the CV.

beautiful light today. i finished a roll of ap 400 in the me super/pentax-m 50/1.4 kit, and made some BW photos with the x100, and posted five of them in my x100 album here, in the gallery.

Really frustrating at the moment. Even if I make plans, there always seems to be something waiting in the wings to scupper them at the last minute. This coming weekend (Sunday), I'm hoping that we can get out and look along the Blackwater riverbank in Essex. I'm feeling in the mood for some bleak B&W shots.....

This was a long weekend due to Thanksgiving Day last Thursday in the USA.
I ate a lot. I slept a lot. I am a happy dude.

I used a Takumar 50/1.4 SMC in M mount with the Leica M9. It is a perfect match.

What did you do?

made a couple of x100 photos this morning. then spent the day with our youngest son and his bride. the son and i hunted this afternoon until dark. no deer, but a lovely time of alone-ness ...

Since my weekend starts on today and I just received my new to me Nickel Heliar 50/3.5 today and since it will be nice and sunny tomorrow, a stroll around Greenlake and a fresh roll of film...

I'm off to the Cotswold's for the weekend to try my hand at a bit of landscape photography. I'll be bringing the following kit:
Lubitel 166U
Pentax S1a
Takumar 28mm F3.5
Takumar 55mm F2

Hopefully the weather will be a little better than is has been of late!

... lovely time of alone-ness

... lovely time of alone-ness

made a couple of x100 photos this morning. then spent the day with our youngest son and his bride. the son and i hunted this afternoon until dark. no deer, but a lovely time of alone-ness ...

I think that such quality timess are very important, Paul. I had lots of such times alone before I got married! :bang:

I used to walk alone in some valley in the American Southwest, just before sunrise. It was quality times for me.

We have a gorgeous sunny weekend again in Pensacola. It is my SWC weekend.

What are you up to?

It's raining out here so no plans to go out shooting for now... anything photo related might be cleaning a few bodies and screens...I do have a few rolls of 120 that could be developed...maybe if it's still raining tomorrow...

Photographically. . . . . I will be waiting by the curb, in the sleet and snow, wringing my hands in anticipation, for my newly bought (used) X100 to get here.

It is weekend, and there is some time for photography. The weather here is not great looking, and it will soon rain until late Sunday. I will try to take some photos beore it rains.

What are you doing?

If I can include yesterday (Friday) as part of the weekend then I can say that I was working on which print to use for the RFF Postcard 3 Project...I had about six rolls of recently developed Acros 120 (645 Format) to choose from...I have a good idea which neg I'm going to use but I still want to ask a few non-photo friends which one they like...depending on the final number of participants I might send two postcards...if I do just one I know which one I like...

Our daughter's birthday is tomorrow (Sunday, Jan. 6th) she'll be 21...I should get a few shots off...
Other than that not much else planned...

Back